What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 27 - Vs Roosters

Eric the great

Juniors
Hornby is JD reincarnated, what a sh.t show he has named again, including the putrid Hawkins!

Easts by plenty.

1- Jye Gray
2- Tyrone Munro
3- Taane Milne
4- Richie Kennar
5- Jacob Gagai
6- Cody Walker (c)
7- Dean Hawkins
13- Davvy Moale
9- Damien Cook
10- Thomas Burgess
11- Keaon Koloamatangi
12- Jacob Host
8- Tallis Duncan

Interchange:

14- Peter Mamouzelos
15- Liam Le Blanc
16- Sean Keppie
17- Siliva Havili
18- Michael Chee Kam
19- Izaac Tu’itupou Thompson
20- Brock Gray
21- Fletcher Myers
22- Dion Teaupa
And you could do better I think not

callmack1

Staff member

The final team list Tuesday for 2024 aye? Seems like just yesterday it was Round 1.

A few changes to our line up. They've gone with the expected in the halves with Cody back at 5/8 and Hawkins coming back in. Not stoked with that but what else do we do? Excited to see Cody back at 5/8 though.

Kennar is back for Myers. I don't fully get that but of well, I'm past the point of complaining and who knows, maybe he has a license to kill?

Then in the pack, Tallis plays lock with Keaon shifting to the edge and Tom starting in the front row for the final game of his NRL career. I like the pack.

Bench pretty standard.

Whatever happens lads, I hope this is a team we can be proud of at full time!

F**k the Roosters!

speedster

Juniors
We could have put our Flegg team in but, Hornby has gone with the senior players.

I think Kennar gets a run as it's likely his last with us and it'll be his 50th NRL game so that's a nice milestone to go along with Keppie's 100th and Havili's 150th.

I think Myers is a good prospect but might struggle copping knees to the head from Suaalii so better an older, harder head like Kennar's to cop the dog shots (and maybe give him a deserved knee injury). Plus, with Hawkins back, Myers' goal kicking is no longer essential.

Here's hoping the boys can cause an upset or at least keep it respectable to finish the season.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Keppie came into my work this arvo I wished him good luck I said if there is one team we have to beat it’s the Roosters he said he knows and thanked me said he’s playing game 100 this week

Rabbits20

Immortal
I’m happy with Kennar in over Myers. Myers has been very underwhelming last two weeks at centre I think it’s only right Kennar gets to come in for his final game. He has done a solid job in most of the games he’s filled in for this year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
MATCH OFFICIALS

Referee: Grant Atkins
Sideline: Liam Kennedy and Chris Sutton

The Bunker: Adam Gee

**** **** **** fffaaarrrkkkk