What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Ilias has never played dummy half in his life. The club hasn’t found anyone that wants him.

I have seen lots of negativity on Schuster on Souths forums and social media today and if Schuster does come and work out all those saying he’s shit and a total dud would then start sucking him off. I’ve watched him play in his good season with Manly there is a player there he has talent and class if he’s shown tough love he can show what he’s got and be a quality player. If anyone can get him firing it’s Wayne. He’s a ball playing edge too and has creativity and X factor moments in him at the right price get him in! And Wayne will tell him you’ll be playing edge suck it up ok and do what’s best for the side.

At the right price 350k or so I’m all for it a 2 year deal or deal with 2nd year option in clubs favour.

I still have heard we are looking to try move Ilias, Havili and Host on but there are no takers.

We end up with this next year it looks better….

8. Keaon
9. Mamouzelos
10. Arrow
11. Aitken
12. Schuster
13. Murray

14. Humphreys/Gray
15. Tatola
16. Moale
17. Duncan

Keppie
Shaq
Le Blanc
Lovett
Fletcher
Havili/Host if one stays.

Also on Humphreys I asked my mate who goes for Manly he’s watched lots of him he said he’s a better 7 than 9 and said he’s had some shocking games at 9 in NSW Cup for Manly so make of that what you will.

Great post r20 thats an honest evaluation!

Ilias is a dud cant play footy cant kick goals cant kick field goals cant chip and chase what on earth was he doing taking adam reynolds spot ffs we live in a world of dreamers no club wants him braith anasta his clown manager is getting back at uncle George!

Hellray

Juniors
Don’t you like illias
Yeah I think Ilias must have slept with his daughter or something.
This dickhead has a huge grudge and making claims that he knows nothing about.
Can’t kick field goals? Has he not already kicked a game winning field goal for us?
can’t kick goals? Well who else can? Walker can’t, cook can’t… he isn’t calling for their heads.
This pretend supporter is the biggest troll on the internet and needs to be muted permanently

handyman2190

Bench
Ilias is a dud cant play footy cant kick goals cant kick field goals cant chip and chase what on earth was he doing taking adam reynolds spot ffs we live in a world of dreamers no club wants him braith anasta his clown manager is getting back at uncle George!
He can kick goals and field goals, he won the sg ball grand final for us,u rubbish him too much, he is a good defender and just like crocker of manly he can transition to hooker very well

Hellray

Juniors
All this Latrell drama will end up with the guy running away to the farm again and not supporting his teammates that always support him.

sadly I think it’s time to just bite the bullet and cut ties, we have the grounds to terminate without taking a financial hit on the cap. Do it south’s and use the extra cash wisely

Eric the great

Juniors
All this Latrell drama will end up with the guy running away to the farm again and not supporting his teammates that always support him.

sadly I think it’s time to just bite the bullet and cut ties, we have the grounds to terminate without taking a financial hit on the cap. Do it south’s and use the extra cash wisely
Who is available to spend money on and if they were don’t you think the rorters would have already staked a claim

handyman2190

Bench

I dont think they will terminate his contract,but they will put the fear of god in him, i doubt any other team would pay him 1.2m to play half seasons and we can get another FB dolphins backup,sharp from knights for eg,they wont be on big money id say 250k we can double it and they would ask for releases.

Eric the great

Juniors
Yeah I think Ilias must have slept with his daughter or something.
This dickhead has a huge grudge and making claims that he knows nothing about.
Can’t kick field goals? Has he not already kicked a game winning field goal for us?
can’t kick goals? Well who else can? Walker can’t, cook can’t… he isn’t calling for their heads.
This pretend supporter is the biggest troll on the internet and needs to be muted permanently
Watch out he will put you on ignore

callmack1

Staff member

So, a one-match ban, a fine, fronting the board, and a possible sanction from the club. That's not too bad.

I doubt they'll tear up his contract though, highly unlikely surely. The board do have every right to ask the question though and tell him to pull his head in. That needs to happen, and he needs to be told.

I have no doubt Wayne will sort it out next year, but it needs to come from higher up too, so he gets the message that this behavior is not acceptable no matter who you are.

themacemaceman

Juniors

So, a one-match ban, a fine, fronting the board, and a possible sanction from the club. That's not too bad.

I doubt they'll tear up his contract though, highly unlikely surely. The board do have every right to ask the question though and tell him to pull his head in. That needs to happen, and he needs to be told.

I have no doubt Wayne will sort it out next year, but it needs to come from higher up too, so he gets the message that this behavior is not acceptable no matter who you are.
We don’t know what other performance counselling may have already been done behind the scenes with Latrell by the club. He could be on a last warning for all we know. I’m over him. I was over him this time last year.
Just waiting for him to come out and say how much he owes the club again. We’ve heard it all before .
As we know in the work place, to fire someone you have to go through a process. It can sometimes be long. Maybe this is the straw the brakes the camels back.

Ultra Rabbit

Juniors
Wonder if Wayne could revitalise Daniel Saifiti? I know that the Dragons have shown some interest. He is still only 28. Big body and motor. Not sure that Keon and Jai are cut out for prop workload. Schuster could be a good pick up at the right price as a utility / bench player.

Pauly1

Juniors

What's he done for Souths in the last 3 years?? Nothing !
A leach sucking up our salary cap and playing a handful of games.
Get rid of him, he won't be missed