What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

callmack1

Staff member

speedster

Juniors
Limited News just love piling onto the Rabbitohs and amplifying anything negative into a full blown catastrophic category 5 disaster that they can then feed off incessantly like Sharks taking to a whale carcass.

We all need to ignore the outside noise as much as we can.

Well 2 players are turning 25 and 26 in jan 2025 and Max is turning 20 in feb 2025 whom is young, so turning 25 + 26 in jan 2025 that is not young they are not a house hold name and im sceptical why not buy international players like the rorters or the purple puke do???

So burns is turning 27 in jan 2025 why do souths call him young he aint young he is a seasoned recruit at that age im confused regis????

So burns is turning 27 in jan 2025 why do souths call him young he aint young he is a seasoned recruit at that age im confused regis????

If it was 3 penrith gun juniors with pedigree then that's the go we don't need any more sub ordinary players hanging around the club like kennar, ilias, hawkins, Thompson milne, mamouzelos, Myers, shaq Mitchell, host, teapou, etc etc etc gee whiz the list goes on and on my club has far far too many duds at souths do the rorters and the purple puke recruit like this above absolutely they dont.

handyman2190

Bench
Well 2 players are turning 25 and 26 in jan 2025 and Max is turning 20 in feb 2025 whom is young, so turning 25 + 26 in jan 2025 that is not young they are not a house hold name and im sceptical why not buy international players like the rorters or the purple puke do???
Because we cant afford internationals, we need to bolster our stocks,i agree i would be pinching sgball players but our backups are crap and thats what these are for, we should still be after 19year olds

Latest posts