What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

themacemaceman

Juniors
I’m not bagging refs I’m bagging the people who are making decisions for them just let refs ref
I see you point but the bunker are refs too, just a different type of ref. There’s too much pressure for them to make a decision in a quick amount of time so the game can continue when it comes to high shots and contact to the head.
A judiciary hearing goes for hours sometimes debating the severity of an incident and the bunker has to weight up all the evidence , all the camera angles etc in 1-2 minutes so the game can continue. Just put ‘em on report, leave them on the field and get the call right during the week.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Interesting ive always idolised kyle feldt as a player but he is getting long in the tooth but is still a proven performer today he is a big step up to all of our current wingers bar aj.aj is apparently out till rd18 next year in 2025. if I was bennett I'd buy him munro is still green and unproven and out of all of the backs I believe milne deserves a 1yr/2yr contract as a back up player for injuries for 2025 the rest can go.i read shaq is injured again he can't last 1 game a bit like his problematic brother trellmth the cancer man of souths.
I wonder if Wayne will move Munro to fullback?
He has a similar build to The Hammer a few years ago.
Gus alluded to the fact during the call the other night that’s he was a fullback coming through the grades .

callmack1

Staff member

themacemaceman

Juniors

Glad to hear that the board meeting went well, he showed some remorse and ownership. I'm sure the board were stern with him this time. I hope so anyway.

And good on Trell for that apology on his story, that was classy.

Hopefully, we can start to move on from this now.
We’ve heard it all before from Trell.
I’m sure it’s not his last controversy.
Do Sportsbet have a market for this?
Remember folks gamble responsibly!

Wizardman

First Grade

Glad to hear that the board meeting went well, he showed some remorse and ownership. I'm sure the board were stern with him this time. I hope so anyway.

And good on Trell for that apology on his story, that was classy.

Hopefully, we can start to move on from this now.
Im not that sure he showed any remorse at all. His carpark interview reminded me of a defiant schoolboy after seeing the principal.

He is very likely to be punished with a wet lettuce leaf. Not really good for Souths fans after the season they have had.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Im not that sure he showed any remorse at all. His carpark interview reminded me of a defiant schoolboy after seeing the principal.

He is very likely to be punished with a wet lettuce leaf. Not really good for Souths fans after the season they have had.
Yeah I just watched the Segment on NRL 360.
it was a pretty ordinary look from the club perspective.
He should of just said no comment today fellas.