What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 State of Origin Series (Mens Edition)

Gazzamatta

Coach
I don't want to lose RCG and Moses.
Hazelton has been the form front rower for the NRL leaders all year. Pick him.

And Nrown because NSW needs some more aggression FFS and apart from Angus, who else brings it?
Maybe Victor the Inflictor Radley?
Even Paulo was better than Haze in our last game. Lets go Emu!

emjaycee

Coach
We don’t lose them as we have the byes. I thought about Radley but realised he has played for England. Martin and Angus have mongrel, Leniu is a lunatic, I think RCG has it in him. That’s enough. Too much aggression and it leads to stupidity.
Yeah I forgot Radley played for England.
If we don't need RCG's aggression, pick Hazelton FFS.
Disrupt the Sharks as much as possible.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Edit:

For mine…

1. Edwards
2. Lomax
3. Best
4. Crighton
5. Too
6. Luai
7. Moses
8. Haas
9. Robson
10. Leniu
11. Martin
12. Crighton
13. Murray

14. Api
15. RCG
16. Olaukau’atu
17. Barnett

18. Burton

Last edited:

muznik

Juniors
He played well tonight.
I thought he was terrible. Nearly as lost as Hynes. Ran backwards most of the night, didn’t take control when it was obvious Hynes couldn’t. We lacked direction as someone else mentioned. The great halves stand up when needed.

yy_cheng

Coach
I thought he was terrible. Nearly as lost as Hynes. Ran backwards most of the night, didn’t take control when it was obvious Hynes couldn’t. We lacked direction as someone else mentioned. The great halves stand up when needed.
Poor tiges

Stevie

Bench
How is the atmosphere? Like a funeral?
I left with 10 to go. Honestly that is the most horrid stadium and we had good seats. Standing up every 2 minutes whilst someone walks past to the toilet or bar, impossible to get in/out of and the stadium lacks any atmosphere. They need to bulldoze that shithole and only host at Moore Park. It’s a disgrace.

Latest posts