What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 State of Origin Series (Mens Edition)

Parra Pride

Referee
How did Lomax go? That's all I really care about. Hopefully Moses plays well when Nicho inevitably cops the axe.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Teddy was good too, pretty hard for a fullback to do much in attack, when your halves aren't playing straight enough in attack. Plus it's harder to create an overlap short a player. He didn't have much to work with.
You serious?? He’s a crabbing stats padding joke. Useless merkin can barely catch and pass at a first grade level. He’s lost a yard of pace and some agility which is what made him elite. He’s finished at rep level.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
NSW had to play with one arm tied behind their backs.

So I think it’s a bit OTT to be judgy.

Having said that, QLD 1 to 7 were always superior and the win was inevitable.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Cam Murray shits on him from a great height.

Jake Cheeseburger is a big fat fraud, it’s not 1980 you need to do more than tackle lardo and be a good bloke.
Yep Cameron Murray is an awesome player.

No doubt Yeo is important to Penrith but we have evidence now the Penrith system has failed at Origin.

Luai was solid but gee he wasn't 8 or 9 out of 10 that some people are saying. He still had no control and was probably made to look better because Hynes was as useless as I have seen from a half at that level.

King-Gutho94

Coach
NSW had to play with one arm tied behind their backs.

So I think it’s a bit OTT to be judgy.

Having said that, QLD 1 to 7 were always superior and the win was inevitable.
It was already 6-0 after 7 mins when the send off happened and if he doesn't hit him the head they had made another line break in that play anyway and on the attack for another try on that edge.

The send off has probably given Madge and NSW an excuse to write off the game but the alarm bells were ringing when Suualii was on the field.

Gronk

Staff member
It was already 6-0 after 7 mins when the send off happened and if he doesn't hit him the head they had made another line break in that play anyway and on the attack for another try on that edge.

The send off has probably given Madge and NSW an excuse to write off the game but the alarm bells were ringing when Suualii was on the field.
I think you’re crystal ball gazing about what would have happened 13 v 13. I don’t think we would have beaten QLD, but it’s not a stretch to say that they would have been significantly more competitive.

Anyway, history shows 1-0 and you don’t get an asterisk in Wikipedia about the send off.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Give it a watch and look at Jake during the presser.

He was acting like someone who had won Lotto to be at the press conference
Just watched it.
Absolutely nailed it. Lol.
Captain only playing 29 minutes? Unheard of.
All a bit weird last night and reminded me way too much of our Eels with that late second half capitulation.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I think you’re crystal ball gazing about what would have happened 13 v 13. I don’t think we would have beaten QLD, but it’s not a stretch to say that they would have been significantly more competitive.

Anyway, history shows 1-0 and you don’t get an asterisk in Wikipedia about the send off.
You can't win an origin game without your halfback getting a minimum 7 or 8 out of 10.

You simply can't no matter the send off Hynes was never getting to that level.

He played like a player that knew Moses was back and would only get 1 shot at it to keep his spot.

I dont think he was 100% either if i am being honest.

hindy111

Post Whore
Joseph Sua'ali'i makes Dylan Brown look like Albert Einstein...holy shit....what a stupid, stupid player...

That one tackle I guess ruins the origin series which ruins about 30 games of NRL footy.
I don't see why they don't do a stand alone game like they used to and game 3 only an option if needed. Imagine the NBA saying we will play game 7 even if series is over. It is laughable.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Im a fan of Suialii. Tough as nails. Disappointed for him. Would love him at Parra.
I dont want him.

Here is too much trouble maybe not personally but his parents see him as a bread winner and thats why he is a mercenary. After the dollar and will milk everything they can get.

His managed by Issac Moses as well which doesn't help things.

I dont feel sorry for souths but seriously he did the wrong thing by them.

They looked after him since he was 12 years old they would even send there minders out to Glenmore Park and get him to and back from training to help the parents out because they were so keen on the kid from a young age.

What did he do to repay pissed off to the Roosters at 17 years old becuase he was demanding 100 clauses where Wayne Bennett eventually said who the hell are you to demand all this shit and what have you actually done.

The family didnt like the truth.

I think there and then i realised he wasn't worth the hassle. I dont think he has justified the hype that was put on him either. Jarryd Hayne was making 100x more impact as a 20 year old then what Suualii has done in his whole career.