What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 State of Origin Series (Mens Edition)

Eelementary

Post Whore
Game 1 was against 12 men. NSW stayed in it for 60mins.

C.Murray,Mitchell,Moses,Edwards and having 13 men made the difference. Moses played great and so did Luai.They combined nicely.
C.Murray fast play the balls also killed them as did Latrell. Martin and Haas in the forwards but A.CRIGHTON was the best of the forwards.
Lomax and Crighton in centres also huge games.

Other forwards did little really. We had 68% of ball in first half and with that much ball always going to win.

I agree.

I'm generally not a fan of Jerome Luai as a player - I think he's ok.

But last night, he was very, very good.

yy_cheng

Coach
NSW should make a change also
RCG in for Jturbo who offers nothing hitting it up. Perhaps put him on bench and drop that Manly 2nd rower
Podcasters reckon Jurbo was there to politically ease the sacking of Teddy. No one will have a go at Jurbo.

But yes, RCG should be there and Kikau should be there for the Okalatu. Kikau is not kiwi right? I would even bring back Talakai

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yet, he is your typyical QLD'er that over performs in Origin due to that Billy Moore chant.
Their whole team was off last night. Not just him.
Anyone remember Bob Lindner? Played blinders for QLD every season yet was consistently average and lazy for us.
Nate Myles, Dane Gagai ask there clubs fans how they feel about them when comparing there club form to origin form.

The most notable thing Myles did at club level was shitting in a hotel hallway while playing for the Roosters.

ALX25

Bench
Podcasters reckon Jurbo was there to politically ease the sacking of Teddy. No one will have a go at Jurbo.

But yes, RCG should be there and Kikau should be there for the Okalatu. Kikau is not kiwi right? I would even bring back Talakai

Kikau is ineligible. Only eligible for Fiji.

Latest posts