What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 State of Origin (Womens Edition)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Ladies game 2 on tonight 😎

Blues can wrap up the series here and now

Sold out in Newcastle, hopefully the rain wont be too much of an issue

Blues 14-6

TheParraboy

Staff member
Apps through a gap, looks like she could have passed on the inside to a player unmarked to score ??

I must need my glasses checked... I swear that halftime interlude on 9 was selling MILF beanies.

Until I saw a close up with the Mark Hughes label and realised it was MHF beanies.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Because they don’t get origin…
Club first mentality.

Give most fans a premiership before origin in NSW.

It's almost the reverse in QLD I can attest to that with my Dad's side of family up far north.

Qld winning the origin means more to my couisns, aunties and uncles then if the Cowboys actually won comp.

My Father always winds us up that it's the Qld spirit that gets them home but can't explain what this spirit actually is. Must be another language.

Though he does want to see Parra win a comp after 38 years he will take a premiership now before QLD winning an origin even though he rubs it in everytime you beat us.

The Blues defensive intensity went a notch backward imo when the starting prop/s came back on and Grace Kemp (#16) was taken off.

Queensland got the momentum back in the middle, drew level and slotted the winning field goal. Game over. Deciding game 3 to come...

T-Boon

Coach
State of origin seems more important to the NSW women’s team than the NSW men’s team.