What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 State of Origin (Womens Edition)

Happy MEel

First Grade
I enjoyed the first two games but that was hard to watch. Both sides were diabolical. There were 18 errors in the first half alone. I would have turned it over but I have two young girls who love their footy.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Was a bludger of a game, think it was NSW 17-13 in errors at games end (yay we won) for a 70min game

An error every 2min 30sec on average

Rain no doubt played its part , but nerves/fatigue as well, Its a first decider in a 3 game format for them, all unchartered territory and a learning curve.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Was a bludger of a game, think it was NSW 17-13 in errors at games end (yay we won) for a 70min game

An error every 2min 30sec on average

Rain no doubt played its part , but nerves/fatigue as well, Its a first decider in a 3 game format for them, all unchartered territory and a learning curve.
Game was over after 2 mins.

That first tackle QLD made when they smashed the fullback and scored off the scrum you knew there was no-way NSW are winning this.

It was like watching a decider at Suncorp. Everything QLD did was 100 miles and hour and we were timid.

Seems to me the NSW gun players are in the centres Kelly & Sturgis and if they get SFA quality ball that takes away a lot of NSW's quality.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Game was over after 2 mins.

That first tackle QLD made when they smashed the fullback and scored off the scrum you knew there was no-way NSW are winning this.

It was like watching a decider at Suncorp. Everything QLD did was 100 miles and hour and we were timid.

Seems to me the NSW gun players are in the centres Kelly & Sturgis and if they get SFA quality ball that takes away a lot of NSW's quality.

QLD looked better, but there was a ton of unforced errors from both teams. Game quality was poor

Latest posts