What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 TV and Streaming Ratings Discussion

Vlad59

Bench
Yea, not sure how you can do a "Up there Kazaly" with a set of hooters?
Problem is that the competition grew too quickly, is far too big, requires far too many players and is a diminished product as a result. The game is ugly enough as it is without having such low quality athletes kicking the ball ten metres to nobody.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I haven't seen a wafl game in years, that version of their game does not require the same size fields as the men. The grounds are far too big in the female version of their game.l thus it produces an ugly spectical. As I said, I haven't seen the game in years,it could be better than back. I wouldn't know.

The_Wookie

Bench
Posting a conparison when the nrl still had two rounds to go was disingenuous to say the least

You can blame Foxtel for the comparison at all. They did the media thing with Mediaweek that gave us the Foxgroup ratings for both the AFL and NRL at this time of the season. They also didnt mention the last two weeks of the round.

thanks very much for clearing up the inaccuracy and keeping me properly informed

I try.

I haven't seen a wafl game in years, that version of their game does not require the same size fields as the men. The grounds are far too big in the female version of their game.l thus it produces an ugly spectical. As I said, I haven't seen the game in years,it could be better than back. I wouldn't know.
It hasn`t mate, I flicked on one their games today and it was awful, even the commentator was saying how poor the quality was, for a fumbleball commentator that`s a big call. My son came out of his room and asked why I was laughing, I said just watch this. LOL.

no wonder why the fumblers don’t talk about ratings
Wookie recommenced sharing in the BF ratings thread last week. Rather than go the whole of August without a single post to show.

With a purported 110k members, must get a bit lonely. Evokes the Rime of the Ancient Mariner -

"Water, water, everywhere,
And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, everywhere,
Nor any drop to drink"

Problem is that the competition grew too quickly, is far too big, requires far too many players and is a diminished product as a result. The game is ugly enough as it is without having such low quality athletes kicking the ball ten metres to nobody.
Just watched a "Last two minutes" YouTube video of Geelong/Melbourne AFLW. No thrills, countless spills.

I'm afraid all the clichés are true. Group of oddly-dressed women faffing around with a big bar of soap. How does anyone take this seriously?