What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

23,000 - Atmosphere Of 3,000

MSKnight

Juniors
What are you talking about idiot?

I was there at the game, and I watched the replay again today on Foxtel.

Neither showed any decent crowd noise whatsoever.

Goose.

Watching the Roosters v Manly game now, and their 22,000 crowd was making way more noise. And that sucks.

Your not very positive towards the knights. I don't know how you support them. All you do is whinge.

TheBigMan

Juniors
If it weren't for groups like the Squadron, Cove, Marinators and all those other stupid groups, A-League games would have less atmosphere than a black diamond AFL match!

So you're arguing that there's no atmosphere at the Knights games, yet label those groups in the A League that make noise as "stupid". Can you explain that to me please?

Frederick

Staff member
So you're arguing that there's no atmosphere at the Knights games, yet label those groups in the A League that make noise as "stupid". Can you explain that to me please?
When I said stupid it was supposed to be more in reference to their names, or at least that's how I intended it...I mean, honestly, marinators?

Karmawave

Bench
Your not very positive towards the knights. I don't know how you support them. All you do is whinge.

What a load of bullsh*t.

I call things as I see them. I'm not going to sit on my hands and pretend things are all rosy and hunky dory with the Knights like some people here - because attitudes like that is exactly why Sonny Bill Williams walks away from the NRL.

You clearly only look at the things you want to see. Come in here and read one or two sentences that suit your agenda and put your two bobs worth in. Take the time to read everything before you run your mouth, because you only look like a goose - like you did when you claimed " How would I know, you weren't even there "... No apology from you there? but I wouldn't expect much more from you...

For your information, I have said numerous times in this thread, that the post was not intended to " whinge " it was a comment from what I saw about our crowd, and asked why that is, and asked for solutions to improve the atmosphere.

Get off your agenda, open your eyes and read, and think before you speak, and we might be able to have an active healthy debate.

Until you do that, you remain a goose.

Last edited:

Whats Doing

Bench
I think Karma is talking about atmosphere. Sure people can do what they like at the game, but when the crowds roaring, the atmosphere comes alive and it does make a huge difference not only for the fans that are their but also for the players.

Karmawave

Bench
I think Karma is talking about atmosphere. Sure people can do what they like at the game, but when the crowds roaring, the atmosphere comes alive and it does make a huge difference not only for the fans that are their but also for the players.

That's exactly what I'm talking about, and I think the Topic Heading is pretty clear about that - well for most apart from MSKnight :lol:

It's got nothing to do with how many people get through the gate.

What's the use of having a home ground advantage if 23,000 is there and the crowd volume is that of a 10,000 crowd. It helps the bank balance, but it doesn't help the atmosphere.

I'd rather there be 15,000 crowd there thats pumping volume to the max, than have a crowd of 23,000 politely applauding like its illegal to scream and shout.