What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

27th of May - Brisvegas....

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
Just came back from Brisbane now. It's overcast and was pissin down for a while there. It's still pretty humid though so no need to pack the jumpers.

stevo

Juniors
daveserc said:
Hmm this morning's light rain over Bris made a mockery of me...I didn't think it would've got further south than the Sunny Coast :p

Showers looking more likely for Sat-Sun now too.

Haha, i was just thinking that this morning. I was like damn you daveserc and your bad weather predictions :fist: . To tell you the turth thou, i only was upset cause the Beenleigh line was closed so i hitched a ride with my sister to Indoorpilly and caught the train from there. Damn late and over crowed Northside trains :fist:

beckster05

Juniors
Here you go Knightmare, This is a list of where everyone is sitting as posted earlier in this thread.

les norton - 317
stevo + 3 - 317

Johns-All-Day + 1 - 317
beckster05 + 1 - 317
poffosbiggestfan - 317
medievilknight - 317
daveserc + 2 - 319
Zoidberg - 620
foetus_head + 3 - 602
funky_pineapple - 601
snapper + 2 - 317

funky_pineapple

Juniors
I'm up for lunch at the Caxton. I've never met anyone from the forum so this will be great. My sister will prolly be hell bored but screw her.

stevo

Juniors
astrogirl said:
I still can't believe I wan't organised enough to get a flight, hotel and tix :?

Yes, bad Astro..... Still enough time for the Titans game next month

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Not long to go at all now! Just letting any interested parties know that lunch at the Caxton will be going ahead - stevo and I (and hopefully a few others!) will be there at 11am on Sunday for sure. We won't be hard to find - we'll be the ones in Knights jerseys! I'm not sure where they serve the food - is it downstairs out in the open? - anyway, feel free to rock up and have drinks with us. If anyone wants my mobile number, send me a PM. Otherwise, just turn up! It would be great to meet some more Knights fans!

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Johns-All-Day said:
Not long to go at all now! Just letting any interested parties know that lunch at the Caxton will be going ahead - stevo and I (and hopefully a few others!) will be there at 11am on Sunday for sure. We won't be hard to find - we'll be the ones in Knights jerseys! I'm not sure where they serve the food - is it downstairs out in the open? - anyway, feel free to rock up and have drinks with us. If anyone wants my mobile number, send me a PM. Otherwise, just turn up! It would be great to meet some more Knights fans!

Cheer the boys home for me Aimes!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Johns-All-Day said:
Me, dad (Medievilknight) and sister (Beckster) will join you for sure :D

Can't wait!

The boys had better make it worth my while going up there :fist:

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Bring it home Knights said:
Cheer the boys home for me Aimes!
I will! Actually, I have no voice at the moment (tonsilitis alert!), so I'll leave the cheering up to everyone else, but I'm sure I'll be madly jumping around on my seat when we win!

Poffosbiggestfan said:
Me, dad (Medievilknight) and sister (Beckster) will join you for sure :D

Can't wait!

The boys had better make it worth my while going up there :fist:
Awesome! Can't wait to meet you all :) They'll make it worthwhile - I was hoping for another wobbly Kurt Gidley field goal like last time they came up here, but I'm sure another Knight's magic will make our day this time!

Zoidberg

First Grade
I'll see if I can make it. Might not as my brother is coming with me and needs to drop his son off to his ex at some point during the day.
I can't promise I'll try, but I'll try to try.

stevo

Juniors
Yes indeedie, lunch at the caxton. So far i know of 10 or so of us, the 4 guys from Newie, JAD, her BF and his mate, Me and two of my mates. I think maybe Daveserc will be and Funky Pineapple. Are you coming Les?????

Serc

First Grade
Nah not me, will be coming in on the train from Darra with my other mates...might be going on my own to the Titans game so could join any festivities then :D Will make the short walk across to the next bay and say g'day to you all on Sunday though!

Edit: Looks a tad showery tomorrow and Sunday, moreso Sunday so we might see one or two annoying showers during the game.

stevo

Juniors
Yeah it was a bit bloddy cloudy last night. Hopefully no rain during the game (although we really, really need it). It's real sunny out my way this morning. I hate the weather up here atm...