What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

27th of May - Brisvegas....

RABK

Referee
Same here, i'm out due to an expensive holiday in October. Infact i'm out of all Crusade road trips it would seem. :(

Damn excited about the holiday though. :)

astrogirl

First Grade
Poffosbiggestfan, who are u? What was ur previous name??

Sorry if I have already asked - I am way forgetful

astrogirl

First Grade
Zoidberg said:
Damn Astro, that Joey banner makes it look like he's dead, must be the black & white
Really? I didn't think so. I really like my banner. Well... bedsy's actually! I wouldn't know how to make one :lol:

stevo

Juniors
Well my moneys in the account as of lunch time today. $114. 2x adult and 2x students

foetus_head

Juniors
I'm coming with 2 mates, and my old man so he can drive and we can drink!

All 3 are broncos fans though, and we aren't sitting in the away team area :(

Event: Brisbane Broncos Home Games 2007
Date: Sun 27 May 2007 2:00pm
Venue: Suncorp Stadium
Castlemaine Street
MiltonQLD4064
Area: WES
Section: S602
Row: 78
Seats: 9-12
Price Category: maroon

Frederick

Staff member
astrogirl said:
What made u change it?!
Furrycat changed his name to Poffo, so JD decided be a smartarse and get his name changed to Poffosbiggestfan. Unfortunately for JD, furrycat got his name changed back, and the name change thread was closed before JD realised :lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
Frederick said:
Furrycat changed his name to Poffo, so JD decided be a smartarse and get his name changed to Poffosbiggestfan. Unfortunately for JD, furrycat got his name changed back, and the name change thread was closed before JD realised :lol:
That is laugh out loud funny

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Frederick said:
Actually, I wasn't being a smartarse, I genuinely like Ash :)

But he fuggen changed his name back.

Oh and btw, f**k you all :(

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
stevo said:
Well my moneys in the account as of lunch time today. $114. 2x adult and 2x students
I'm happy to put my money into the same account as stevo. I'm after 2 tickets with the Crusade and I can put the money in whenever it suits. What's happening guys?

stevo

Juniors
PK is sorting it all out during the week. Should know soon.

Hey any of you Brissy guys heading to Fitzys near the hyperdome next saturday to see the Chief and Matty. JAD and I are. Should be good. Live music from what they said on the footy show. Daveserc, Les are you guys in?

Serc

First Grade
stevo said:

Hey any of you Brissy guys heading to Fitzys near the hyperdome next saturday to see the Chief and Matty. JAD and I are. Should be good. Live music from what they said on the footy show. Daveserc, Les are you guys in?

Near the Hyperdome??? Oh wow I gotta go then....if it was in the city I might not have been so keen otherwise. Is there a website announcing it outside of the mention on the Footy show?

Zoidberg

First Grade
stevo said:

Is that the Bourbon fest thing? www.thebourbonfest.com.au
Costs $50.
Shihad is playing and that band on the footy show the other night.
Thought about it, but I'd have to be guarenteed to pick up a Jim Beam chick to definently go

Zoidberg

First Grade
Back on the Brisvegas game.
My mates support the Broncos, and we want to sit together, can they go in the away team section?

Latest posts