What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2GB - Bad behaviour claims levelled at Eels

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:
its true - footballers get some unfair advantages .... BUT on the other hand, they get some UNFAIR DISADVANTAGES too - like getting dragged through the media every time some non-event happens

Unfortunately, and I don't necessarily agree with it, but it's part of the territory these days as a professional footballer. The media believe you are fair game. All the more reason to keep a clean slate.

Suity

Freak2

Juniors
eelavation said:
I can almost forgive Parra management if they decide to place a ban on every one of our contracted players from being at any licensed establishment after 10pm...

extreme???? Maybe.

After the year we've had off the field you can hardly blame them, anyway let's see what comes of it.

10pm may be extreme but midnight is not!

But then again they are grown men and should not need rules to behave, but when you live under a magnified glass strict criteria may be the only option.

No wonder Super League becomes attractive.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Suitman said:
UThe media believe you are fair game. All the more reason to keep a clean slate.

Suity

only league players

AFL players get away with anything and the media cover it up

Bigfella

Coach
I can almost forgive Parra management if they decide to place a ban on every one of our contracted players from being at any licensed establishment after 10pm...

extreme???? Maybe.

Maybe they should just be forced to keep their mouthguards in when venturing out into public?

Suity, if she was so happy with the way they handled out, I am fascinated that she then rang Ray, ostensibly to complain about the way that security handled it?

On the basis of her allegation, she should either lay a criminal charge of assault or indecent assault, or withdraw the allegation all together.

She was either genuinely offended by what happened, in which case she should lay charges - or she is beating up an incident in which a football player in a social situation crossed a line of good taste in an intimate situation.

At this point it appears she is interested in a bit of publicity and no action.

So I will continue to make silly jokes about it.

Freak2

Juniors
Suitman said:
Don't for one minute believe that the English press are any better.

Ask Shane Warne.

Suity

Comparing Shane Warne to an Australian Super League player. Let me think which is going to sell more papers...:?

Suitman

Post Whore
Bigfella said:
Suity, if she was so happy with the way they handled out, I am fascinated that she then rang Ray, ostensibly to complain about the way that security handled it?

I wasn't making comment about it Bigfella, just reporting what she said.
I think you need to direct that question to her.

Suity

sooperdooper

First Grade
to me i find this a bit iffy... i mean i cant assume anything otherwise i will not be able to post but it doesnt sound to serious to me

Stagger eel

Staff member
As painful as it is, you may want to hear 2GB with Chris Smith in the next 30 minutes as he may reveal something about the incident.

James_Hardie

Juniors
El Diablo said:
only league players

AFL players get away with anything and the media cover it up

How do you know there aren't instances where league players do the wrong thing and it gets covered up?!

You don't because they get covered up!

Hellsy

Immortal
Suitman said:
:lol:

"Lisa" is 18.

Suity

ahhh she said that on the phone... she could be older than that.

Besides Jess and I are twins...................