What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2GB - Bad behaviour claims levelled at Eels

ffs this better be all rubbish.

Just a personal message to all media outlets (because no doubt you would be reading these forums, that's where you get your "scoops" from)...

F*CK OFF.
Leave our club alone.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I've been told that news crews were there for about an hour waiting for a statement and were told that there wasn't one forthcoming today...so they POQ'd with their tails between their legs.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Kornstar said:
I just want to know why someone would ring Ray Hadley and not go to the police?

maybe they didn't think it was worthy of that

maybe they did and were told to bugger off?

story seems pretty harmless and nothing police would be interested in

fish eel

Immortal
are they dumb?

It would have been around lunch time?

They'd no hope getting anything :lol:

I'd imagine 'media crews' probably consisted of a 2GB lacky, so they could get a sound bite from us for their 3pm news to try and keep it rolling into their afternoon talk shows.....

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
you suck, no way!

at least the guy who tried to pick us up didn't take a bite!

Hindyscrack

Bench
She didnt call the police because no crime was committed...

Unwanted advances happen every night...

What a friggin joke

Utey

Coach
Hindyscrack said:
She didnt call the police because no crime was committed...

Unwanted advances happen every night...

What a friggin joke

LOL I reckon I mean seriously was the newsday so slow that this had to be blown right out of proportion?

btaag

Juniors
Lets hope this story does not affect Jaryd's form like it (may) have done to Tim Smith after wthat wowser accused him of assault.

scottyeel

Bench
The santa incident, what a crock of shlt that was. Just seems that as soon as the media get a sniff of any kind of incident it gets beaten up way out of proportion. If the world cup wasn't so close then they would probably think this is worthy of the back page tomorrow.

Utey

Coach
LOL Was that even an incident. I dont care who it is, you dont bug someone where they are taking a slash. Its un-Australian.