What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2GB - Bad behaviour claims levelled at Eels

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
how stupid is security for opening their big mouth and saying that? :roll:

The Colonel

Immortal
The Colonel said:
Until the findings from the investigation are known can we please not speculate on who the player is or isn't.

To follow on can we please not speculate as to what may or may not have appened until the investigation is completed either.

Nickeel

Juniors
The Colonel said:
To follow on can we please not speculate as to what may or may not have appened until the investigation is completed either.

I maintain that Petersen bites.

Nick

nöyd

Staff member
The Colonel said:

Ali G, is that you?? :lol: :lol:

emjaycee

Coach
The Colonel said:

Colonel, maybe threads such as this should either not be started or should be removed. Afterall, if a Chat Forum cannot discuss this other than to say "Oh Dear" or "Isn't that shocking", etc. than it probably isn't suitable to post it in the first place. :?

Freak2

Juniors
Bit touchie Big C!

A bit of tongue in cheek about a previous comment and your swinging on the erase button!!

The Colonel said:
What I was told about the report.

I don't think she was scorned. From what I can ascertain she seems more annoyed that he wasn't kicked out because they were worried the team would leave.

So was this supposed to be last Weekend ????

At the Roxy.

and allegedly an eels player bit her in a playful way.

She complained to security and they Said if the kick them out they all leave.

Weren't the Eels and the Eels Cheerleaders the Special Guests that night ?

nöyd

Staff member
Twizzle said:
aaaaaiiiiiight

alig.jpg

The Colonel

Immortal
emjaycee said:
Colonel, maybe threads such as this should either not be started or should be removed. Afterall, if a Chat Forum cannot discuss this other than to say "Oh Dear" or "Isn't that shocking", etc. than it probably isn't suitable to post it in the first place. :?

I take your point but regardless someone would have posted it. I'd rather it start and be able to be monitored rather than left to its own devices. It is however within the forum rules and one that we strongly follow.

DEFAMATION AND NAMING NAMES
Implicating a person or persons by way of naming names is forbidden.
In this regard, we refer to spreading unfounded rumours, innuendo or over speculation.
It also refers to repeating private conversations, or something that your 'Dad's mate heard down at the pub'.
Members are asked to pay particular attention to any post which defames or vilifies a public person or organisation.
Additionally, no links are allowed which have defamatory material.
By defamation, we mean accusations of corruption or any other illegal activity.
This also applies to any post or link which divulges details a person's private life, address or phone number(s).

Under such circumstances, the immediate deletion of such posts will be warranted.
Members who persist in posting defamatory or personal material will have their membership suspended indefinitely.

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/static/forumrules.asp

If no one has ever read them, and I'm not directing this at you MJC, it is probably a good idea.

The Colonel

Immortal
Freak2 said:
Bit touchie Big C!

A bit of tongue in cheek about a previous comment and your swinging on the erase button!!

Not touchie mate. I just don't want people drawing conclusions until we know everything. ;-)

Gronk

Staff member
They are carrying the story on 2DayFm. No player mentioned but it was at the Roxy Hotel.

Suitman

Post Whore
I heard the interview.

"Lisa" (not her real name) was happy with the way the Roxy handled things. Her main gripe, and the reason she took it to Rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, was that if it had been any other Joe Blow, he would have been evicted immediately. She believes that because he was a footballer, he received unfair advantage.

She also stated that the footballer had been making unwanted advances to her all night, even though she was with her boyfriend, and she had made it quite clear that she wasn't interested many times before the "playful bite". She also said that the bite did not leave any marks.

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
I can almost forgive Parra management if they decide to place a ban on every one of our contracted players from being at any licensed establishment after 10pm...

extreme???? Maybe.

After the year we've had off the field you can hardly blame them, anyway let's see what comes of it.

strider

Post Whore
Suitman said:
I heard the interview.

"Lisa" (not her real name) was happy with the way the Roxy handled things. Her main gripe, and the reason she took it to Rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, was that if it had been any other Joe Blow, he would have been evicted immediately. She believes that because he was a footballer, he received unfair advantage.

She also stated that the footballer had been making unwanted advances to her all night, even though she was with her boyfriend, and she had made it quite clear that she wasn't interested many times before the "playful bite". She also said that the bite did not leave any marks.

Suity
its true - footballers get some unfair advantages .... BUT on the other hand, they get some UNFAIR DISADVANTAGES too - like getting dragged through the media every time some non-event happens

Eelectrica

Referee
Do we have any players that only play night games and avoid day games?

Might be an idea to keep some cloves of garlic close by.