What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2GB: Johns gets downgrade

Macca616

Juniors
God again - dude, that was terrible. I think you and your hand need to deveolop a much steadier relationship

Murphdogg1

Juniors
Knights fans need to realise most of the posters on here arent attacking their team, just upset at the way Johns blew up unbelievably - the guy has been in the NRL for well over a decade and he is games biggest star, with that comes some responsibility

he has done a lot of damage to his reputation over the last month or so and he just needs to step back - he is a bit of a hot head and showed little remorse

i used to think of him highly but not as much anymore - and it doesnt matter to me one way or the other, i dont have any grudges against the knights and he has already retired from International footy

Compare his antics on the weekend to what willie mason was like on the weekend - just shut up and move on, and dont give me the 'it was different because dogs were ahead on the scoreboard' excuse, because ive watched my kiwis team get dealt to at the hands of the kangaroos(not to mention the warriors) and as much as the players frustrate me they never blow up at officials like that (even if the decision was a turning point in the match)

and yes i realise my warriors team cheated the salary cap and our previous management were total dimwits

mickdo said:
You've got more posts in here than me!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Clown
lets examine that..wanks post=5736
Hollas post =2130.hmmm thats a difference of..3606...Ohh my god! what a sad little tugger of a life you have.

Now fug off..you are a complete dickhead.

Macca616

Juniors
I agree with you Murph. I think he comes across as arrogant as well - thats nothing new - think of the dummy spits towards Lee Jackson back in the late 90s.
But I still think it would take a very calm person not to have reacted angrily last friday night. For mine - that was the worst refereeing decision I have seen all year at a crucial time of year. Now for Latin Mick - i want to you to read this post very carefully and note that I have not said it was the worst call by a ref this year period - just the worst during a game I have seen.

Interesting to see what happened if the Knights reaction was calmer - my call is that the ref and touchie wd have been dropped but after the swearing politically that was never going to happen.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:blahb: :blahb:

FFS folks, stop being childish little schoolgirls whinging that the kid up the back is picking on you. The decision has been made, get over it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Jobdog said:
:blahb: :blahb:

FFS folks, stop being childish little schoolgirls whinging that the kid up the back is picking on you. The decision has been made, get over it.

The irony of this post has not been lost on me
IF johns had of been handed down 4 weeks, we would not only have had to put up with knights fans whinging all week, but we'd have had to put up with it for the next 2 years as knights fans would bitch and complain about how the big bad NRL cost them this years premiership :roll:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Its ok Raiduh, you can join in having a cry with ur good mate Skeepe. Everyone else seems to be doing the same thing.

What a surprise, there were 50 threads on how bad Joey was before the verdict, now we hav a verdict, there is only ONE thread. Whats going on folks?

mickdo

Coach
Macca616 said:
God again - dude, that was terrible. I think you and your hand need to deveolop a much steadier relationship
You should really drop this obsession with masturbation, although at your age I guess it's understandable...

mickdo

Coach
Holla if ya hear me said:
lets examine that..wanks post=5736
Hollas post =2130.hmmm thats a difference of..3606...Ohh my god! what a sad little tugger of a life you have.

Now fug off..you are a complete dickhead.
This thread moron :roll:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Jobdog said:
Its ok Raiduh, you can join in having a cry with ur good mate Skeepe. Everyone else seems to be doing the same thing.

What a surprise, there were 50 threads on how bad Joey was before the verdict, now we hav a verdict, there is only ONE thread. Whats going on folks?

:lol: your an idiot
What on earth does how many threads there are on the issue have anything to do with sh*t?

Stop pissing about mate, you know as well as i do, had johns been handed down 4 weeks or even failed to get a down grade and serving 3 weeks, you and the rest of the chief brigade would be parading around here bitching and moaning like your hero after a loss, you certainly wouldnt have delt with the verdict and "got over it"... yet here you are expecting us to "get over it" and let this foul mouth little sook get away with a lite sentence because he threatens to walk to the ESL :roll:

uppercut time mate

Rexxy

Coach
Jobdog said:

There were more.

grouch

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
you and the rest of the chief brigade would be parading around here bitching and moaning like your hero after a loss
That's how the whole 'role model' thing works I guess. Monkey see, monkey do.

BWNB

First Grade
:LOL: What a joke, NO IM NOT GOING TO SAY SORRY!
Yea im sorry it was a stupid thing to do.
What a knob.

grouch

First Grade
Objection your honour, Chief and Matty are leading the witness.

Overruled, this is the footy show.

El Diablo

Post Whore
gez they've carefully sorted through the fans answers to show the ones they want

what a load of sh*t the show is

Latest posts