What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2ND ASHES TEST: England v Australia at Lord's Jul 18-22, 2013

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Maybe I'm old fashioned but is it that hard to call a no ball ? How many no balls do the umpires miss

Timbo

Staff member
Maybe I'm old fashioned but is it that hard to call a no ball ? How many no balls do the umpires miss

Yeah, that's what I wonder.

When you think about how much reviewing there is by the video these days it makes you realize just how bad the umpiring is.

BDR

First Grade
This is getting a bit ugly. England have a longish tail but we've let them off the hook for sure.

Timbo

Staff member
If Bairstow gets a ton I will be a very unhappy boy.

Siddle has done this quite a few times now. He really needs to fix it up.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It would have been a good toss to win really. We've lacked discipline though. This is two dull as shit wickets dished up. I like to see the bowlers given at least something.

It ruins test cricket for me tbh

Jason Maher

Immortal
That's 100 runs since Siddle's f**k-up.

And Smith pulls the old 1-2 with a shit full toss to lull Bell into a false sense of security followed up by a perfectly flighted and pitched delivery that spun like buggery.

Timbo

Staff member
Moffo's all-rounder to the rescue!

Honestly I think Smith in his limited go has looked better than Agar today. I sincerely hope Agar is unwell out there because he's looked like a park cricketer today.

Timbo

Staff member
He is giving it one hell of a rip. The rev-o-metre is higher for him than it was for Swann, and almost a third more than what Agar was doing with it.

Ridders

Coach
Eh would like to have seen Smith get another over, especially at Anderson. Pattinson didn't really trouble him.

Last edited: