What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2ND ASHES TEST: England v Australia at Lord's Jul 18-22, 2013

BunniesMan

Immortal
Does anyone know what that big alien looking thing behind the bowlers end is? One way mirror is creepy.

Because Cowans failures would go a long way to helping us win?

I said cowan gone was good. Warner needs to get a place sooner or later. And continuing top order failures or the status quo will not win us this or the next series, that's the issue. It's not rocket science...

BunniesMan

Immortal
Warner has been failing more than anyone. Cant even get runs against Zimbabwe today when even Maxwell is cashing in.

When Siddle comes back on to bowl we all need to start bagging the shit out of him he usually takes 5 wickets that way :lol:

Fair enough but a few Usman failures might cost us or contribute to losing the ashes series. Anyways time will tell...

I don't think it would cost us because really outside of Clarke our top order is very brittle.

I think Khawaja will drop out for Warner anyway for the 3rd test unless he scores a century and Rogers fails.

When Siddle comes back on to bowl we all need to start bagging the shit out of him he usually takes 5 wickets that way :lol:

I don't think it would cost us because really outside of Clarke our top order is very brittle.

I think Khawaja will drop out for Warner anyway for the 3rd test unless he scores a century and Rogers fails.

lol..that's the point. A brittle top order will cost us this and the next series. You cannot expect the Haddins and Agars to continually get the majority of the runs.

Funny that you are prepared to drop Rogers after 6 innings yet Usman needs an extended run.

I didn't say I was prepared to drop Rogers :? Warner comes in and one of Khawaja or Rogers will go and Khawaja is in pole position unless Khawaja gets a big score. You can't drop someone after scoring a ton.

Edit.

f**k this check no ball shit. They NEVER check the Poms' no balls :roll:

Timbo

Staff member
It's just a kiddy mistake. It should not happen ever.

I really think it should be a droppable offence. You know they're going to check it each time so why risk it?

Timbo

Staff member
There has to be something wrong with Agar.

Not putting a lot of spin on the ball and struggling to run in the field.

Latest posts