What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ODI: Australia v India at Adelaide Jan 15th 2019 - INDIA WIN BY 6 WICKETS

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol the first successful chase by Dhoni (where Kohli did all the work) in about four years and they're calling him the master.

Deadset...

vvvrulz

Coach
Well credit where it’s due, MS got the work done and Austalia had no answer to anyone other than hoping they hole out.

Bazal

Post Whore
Hey! Leave Michael Bevan outta this discussion.
VillainousShockedEnglishpointer-max-1mb.gif

typicalfan

Coach
Dhoni only made the chase look close. I doubt an extra 20 runs would have done much he would have just teed off earlier.

And that’s why he’s my favourite batsman to watch.

Genuinely disappointed we lost but Dhoni just knows what gears to use and when.. abd after keeping and batting in that heat at his age..

Fangs

Coach
Top order has failed twice in a row. Finch horribly out of form and Carey confusingly being placed at the top of the order.

Fix that and give Maxwell a bit more time and we will be getting 300+

Tommy Smith

Referee
India too good.
You'll note my timing into this thread.

Coincidence or Tommy here for the jokes and being a merkin now the game is over?

The latter of course.

Of course the true enemy is CA for giving away the tv rights to foxtel because I can't even f**king watch it hence why I'm struggling to give a f**k.

Bazal

Post Whore
And that’s why he’s my favourite batsman to watch.

You must enjoy blokes "courageously" falling short...he does it often enough.

Fair play he did it today. Helps when the greatest ODI bat ever goes off at the other end while MS dicked about for his first 20 runs

Eelectrica

Referee
Surely Melbourne is the last chance for Finch to do something with the bat.

Siddle's played his last ODI, he can go back to BBL and bowl his 4 overs.

Lyon had a crack, can go back to BBL too. Don't know that Zampa will be any better though.

You must enjoy blokes "courageously" falling short...he does it often enough.

Fair play he did it today. Helps when the greatest ODI bat ever goes off at the other end while MS dicked about for his first 20 runs

Unless they are well behind and he needs to go early he always cruises in the first 20 balls or so.. settles in and never panics and more often than not times his run well in the context of the game..and gets the win

Others might try and start hitting out with 5 overs to go there, risking dot balls piling up the pressure or losing their wicket. Great innings.

I’d 1000% prefer him batting for us than against us

Bazal

Post Whore
Unless they are well behind and he needs to go early he always cruises in the first 20 balls or so.. settles in and never panics and more often than not times his run well in the context of the game..and gets the win

Others might try and start hitting out with 5 overs to go there, risking dot balls piling up the pressure or losing their wicket. Great innings.

I’d 1000% prefer him batting for us than against us

Mate, the number of times he has cost them a game looking for red ink is quite high.

But we lost, so what's the point...the Indians will jerk off about this innings for another 68 years, even if he hangs around and costs them another four hundred games in that time

Latest posts