What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ODI: Australia v India at Adelaide Jan 15th 2019 - INDIA WIN BY 6 WICKETS

Mate, the number of times he has cost them a game looking for red ink is quite high.

But we lost, so what's the point...the Indians will jerk off about this innings for another 68 years, even if he hangs around and costs them another four hundred games in that time

You stick to your view and I’ll stick to mine.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mate, the number of times he has cost them a game looking for red ink is quite high.

But we lost, so what's the point...the Indians will jerk off about this innings for another 68 years, even if he hangs around and costs them another four hundred games in that time
Dhoni is the Paul Gallen of world cricket.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
PM Siddle 8 0 58 0 7.25 15 3 1 3 0

So no wickets, 3 wides and run rate of 7.25

I dont get why he is now all of a sudden considered one of our best ODI bowlers.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
PM Siddle 8 0 58 0 7.25 15 3 1 3 0

So no wickets, 3 wides and run rate of 7.25

I dont get why he is now all of a sudden considered one of our best ODI bowlers.
Sids should be sent on a one way ticket to the glue factory. It’s embarssing he’s still playing fist class cricket let alone international. The Big Beat off is his level.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Siddle is obviously one of the space cadet's selections, just like that Fat anchor Finch.

Both are about as useful as a crocheted condom.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Siddle 1/106 off 16 overs this series.

His changed action hasn't changed his performance and results in any way.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lets have a look at that new action, comparing his bowling in the 2010 Ashes to last night.

As suspected.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-16 Peter Siddle Hattrick (Ashes 2010) - YouTube.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-16 Peter Siddle Hattrick (Ashes 2010) - YouTube.png
    101.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_2019-01-16 Videos cricket com au.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-16 Videos cricket com au.png
    56.7 KB · Views: 5

gordsy

Juniors
He sounds like crickets version of Heighington. Keeps getting selected because he organises the social nights an the bbqs.

vvvrulz

Coach
Why was James Pattinson not brought in at any stage?

And they’re better off fast tracking Faulkner ahead of Fiddle. At least TheFinisher offers some levers.

Eelectrica

Referee

And they’re better off fast tracking Faulkner ahead of Fiddle. At least TheFinisher offers some levers.
I'd say injury as much as anything. He's down again for a few weeks with a side strain.
Shame because I'd love to see what he could do. Fully fit he'd be leading our current ODI bowlers.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Siddle has never generated good pace, produced much, if any, swing, gets no movement off the seem and often bowls too short and wide of off stump in all forms of the game.

How he's played so many tests and still keeps getting picked is beyond a joke now. It's f**king absurd.

vvvrulz

Coach
Hahaha also as expected Dhoni’s pic is plastered all over the headlines for his ‘epic finish’.

Good to see that many of the Indian fans are finally calling it out and realising he’s a selfish old bastard padding his numbers and stealing thunder.

Bazal

Post Whore

Pattinson is only just back to cricket and injured again.

He's done. Might get a few games here and there but as.a genuine option he's fallen a long way down the list.

Unless you're Shane Warne who picked him over Starc in the Ashes despite only bowling properly in a handful of Shield games this summer