What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ODI: Australia v Sri Lanka at Sydney Nov 5 2010

IanG

Coach
Incidently what time is the curfew for a match to end? Remember when they'd just turn the lights off at 10:30pm

TheParraboy

Staff member
88 to go, 48 balls left

let the fireworks begin

Australia to win with 3 or 4 balls t ospare

TheParraboy

Staff member
Once again more Sri Lankans in the crowd than Aussies.

Id say most of the australia puplic have saved their coin for the ashes and odi vs poms. Plus look at the weather tonight also

SL have generally been a poor drawcard as well

Id say most of the australia puplic have saved their coin for the ashes and odi vs poms. Plus look at the weather tonight also

SL have generally been a poor drawcard as well

The Poms will out number the Australian fans like they always do. I went to the Sydney test not last time they were out but the one before where they won to avoid a whitewash and it was like being in England.

Once again more Sri Lankans in the crowd than Aussies.

How the hell though does 244 go into 213?

you need a phD in mathematics to understand the system.

As I write this it's started raining again.

Weee'rrreee farrrked

They factor in that SL had lost 3 wickets and had x for a run rate at the 41st over so in all likelihood they were on their way to post a strong total when it started raining.

beads6

First Grade
I actually think the coaching staff of this team have a ot to answer for... Look at the Sri Lankans bowl all these slower balls. I hardly ever see aussies bowl slower balls. What kind of plans does the team have??

I actually think the coaching staff of this team have a ot to answer for... Look at the Sri Lankans bowl all these slower balls. I hardly ever see aussies bowl slower balls. What kind of plans does the team have??

Australian+Cricket+Team+Press+Conference+2EB0P9miGIPl.jpg

Last edited:

beads6

First Grade
Shame, it looked like Mitch had finally got going. That 6 was massive, I hope he gets a bit out of that we need him firing.

aussies1st

Staff member
Must be a coach thing, even Pakistan managed to bowl to their field yet everytime I watch us we are bowling away from our field.

beads6

First Grade
I hope we give Ferguson a game at the Gabba to get him used to the pitch for the first test...

beads6

First Grade
Must be a coach thing, even Pakistan managed to bowl to their field yet everytime I watch us we are bowling away from our field.

There clearly is a lack of planning ever since Buchannan left. Our bowlers can't really be as bad as any other side it is just that ours are poorly coached.:crazy: