What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ODI: Pakistan v Australia at Dubai (DSC) Oct 10, 2014

jargan83

Coach
Warner gets a life on 5 and it looks like the bloke that dropped him has gone off with a f**ked back

TheParraboy

Staff member
easy win to Aust 5 wickets and over 6 overs to spare

Big show deservedly man of the match, epic performance by the talented IPL millionaire

195377.3.jpg

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
That performance by Show should see him into the test side batting at 3. Is there anything this talented young Victorian can't do?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He throws his wicket away too much in test cricket, Boof got pretty pissed at him when he last played test cricket, he would need to change his ways but I honestly cant see it happening

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Twiz, I was taking the piss, he shouldn't be anywhere near a test spot. He's all arse and against decent bowlers is horribly exposed. But I have a feeling he will play in the tests.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Honestly - I love watching Big Show play. I know he's technically horrid and he's inconsistent , but when he turns it on, he is fantastic to watch.