What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Qualifying Final: Broncos vs Dragons *SPOILERS*

salivor

First Grade
If Brisbane think they can get away with only playing 7 minutes a half then they're in big trouble.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I have a feeling the Broncos are going to win this match with some more controversial decisions going their way, just like Manly were rorted last night.

fulltime

Juniors
Hutty1986 said:
What a disgraceful, match turning decision by the video ref. Absolutely sh*thouse

Blame Creagh not the video ref.
he stays away from hodges or even pretends to go for the ball the try stands.

innsaneink

Referee
salivor said:
If Brisbane think they can get away with only playing 7 minutes a half then they're in big trouble.

I think they may play a full half, this 2nd half coming.

Crowd will play its part, too.

pantherz9103 said:
I have a feeling the Broncos are going to win this match with some more controversial decisions going their way, just like Manly were rorted last night.

That'd suit me fine ;-)

Eelectrica

Referee
Terrible decison by the video ref. Dragons player brushed past Hodges, no impact.
Good luck Dragons in the second half, stick it to the Broncos and the video ref.

Sugar

Bench
Hutty1986 said:
What a disgraceful, match turning decision by the video ref. Absolutely sh*thouse
yes it was a bad call considering berrigan dropped the ball and hodges only had a soft touch on him

pantherz9103

First Grade
roosterbooster1 said:
perry's having a shocker

He's cost the Broncos atleast a couple of tryscoring opportunities with his run the ball, slow down and submit to the tackle play :crazy:

dragondad

First Grade
Disgraceful decision with Creagh.

Great game though,we dont deserve to be knocked out on this match.

Latest posts