What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test Aust vs England @ Adelaide Oval

Parra Guru

Coach
Do you realise Locky that if you had your way, your dream team would nearly be good enough to play against Bangladesh?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
what's happened to stuart clark? has he died,been the best bowler by far now the pups bowling. ponting WTF.

wittyfan

Referee
Clarkey plays with aggression and panache so on the odd occasion he will play a loose shot!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
WTF is ponting doing the new ball has been due for 4 overs. and he's bowling clarke :? stuart clark must have died.

borat

Bench
The way Locky carries on with how bad Clarke is, you all seem to be slightly obsessed with how good Clarke is. I mean he is a good up and coming player but he is hardly Bradman.

This is a case of the glass is half full/half empty scenario. Locky makes out that 50 is a sh*thouse score and a droppable offence and Skeepe(for example) talks it up like his 50 was the equivalent of a tripple ton packed full of masterful strokes.

50 on that pitch was a good score but hardly cements his place in the team.

borat

Bench
Anyone want to give some odds on Collingwood throwing away his wicket again before 100? I reckon there is a strong chance.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
lee the garbage man should have had pieterson, leaving Mcgrath at mid on all day is ridiculous they have been stealing singles of him all day. he's not fully fit and they stick him there. :crazy:

can't believe ponting didn't take the new ball straight away,he really has a bad habit of letting the game just drift away fram him.

willvillain

Juniors
I appreciated the fight back from Bell/Collingwood/Pieterson....but god that was a bog average day of cricket to watch except for bits of the last session.

lockyno1

Post Whore
No he didn't, it hit him outside the line. I am Australian and even I would not have given him!

Latest posts