What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: Australia v Pakistan at Melbourne on Dec 26-30, 2016

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It's not that big a deal. Nine probably just wanted to only do one interview. I'm sure Warner can live without a plaque.

Meapro Ham

Juniors
Well it's a good win and I'm also quite pleased that I laid the draw on Betfair at 1.18.

I am however disappointed that once again we have a dead rubber in Sydney. Something they need to address in the scheduling.

Bazal

Post Whore
Wait, Warne put John Holland out there as a better option than O'keefe? fmd

They just put up a tweet of his saying Swepson should be there as the second spinner. The guy is a walking, talking wax effigy of the word "agenda"

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Looks like foxsports is a comedy website now. In the player ratings article, they said that Wade "continues to impress with his glovework."

Its funny when you see the ratings themselves

Wade got a 5 for for 1 catch and 9 runs
Smith got a 9 for 166

So smith was "only" twice as good as wade

chigurh

They just put up a tweet of his saying Swepson should be there as the second spinner. The guy is a walking, talking wax effigy of the word "agenda"

lmao. Taking Swepson to India would become the dictionary definition of ruining a kids career.

But I'd like to see Holland there for the lolz. He got absolutely torn apart in Sri Lanka, what would India do to him.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I missed the arvo commentary, what was Old plastic face salty about on this occasion?

Smith bowled starc after tea instead of lyon because the ball was reverse swinging. Warne whinged basically non stop about smith not bowling lyon and said that smith is a fast bowling captain and that steve waugh and ricky ponting were fast bowling captains who didnt use him properly

Incorrect

Coach
Smith bowled starc after tea instead of lyon because the ball was reverse swinging. Warne whinged basically non stop about smith not bowling lyon and said that smith is a fast bowling captain and that steve waugh and ricky ponting were fast bowling captains who didnt use him properly
Thanks KTF and Cash! Appreciate the feedback!