What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: Bangladesh v Australia at Chittagong, Sept 4-8 2017

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol some of you lot

You've just watched Nathan fking Lyon destroy them on this wicket, did you expect us to get there with ten in hand?

Hutty1986

Immortal
Brilliant games from Lyon and Warner, gutsy knock from Handscombe too. Should have won the series but at least we ended up with something out of the tour. Batting still very, very brittle.

Eelectrica

Referee
Good to get the win. Some good performances but still plenty of question marks.
Full strength bowling is formidable. Batting is a lottery.

Credit to Lyon though on an outstanding match. Would have been screwed without him.
Good to see Warner but some form too.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Bangladesh is the only country that Steve Smith doesn't have a century against so i reckon he's hoping it's not another 11 years until they play those punters again

Bangladesh > Steve Plod

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Gutsy stuff from the Bangers and not a bad series to watch. Gone are the days when these guys were a push over and its good to see.

Never thought I'd see an Aussie team go into a test match with 3 spinners.

Well done to Warner and Lyon.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I've said it before but gee would have loved a 3rd test here.

Bangers have had some decent scalps in recent times hope they continue to grow and improve as a cricketing nation at test level

aussies1st

Staff member
They would have wished there was a 3rd match, another Aussie collapse is always around the corner in Asia.

Latest posts