What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test - India v New Zealand at Pune, 24th-28th October 2024

JJ

Immortal
Just unbelievable, I really don’t know what to say…

No Williamson, and Santner dominant in India, who have been unbeatable at home forever…. and we've beaten them heavily back-to-back in their conditions... downside is Santner will be in the red ball XI forever now, lol - fair play to him, I have consistently maintained he's not a test bowler, but he sure as hell was in these three days!!!

Just wow, for all the beat Aust the beat downs from Australia this team has achieved so much tbh

And test cricket, just the greatest thing there is in sport

Last edited:

JJ

Immortal
@JJ where does this rank now?
I don't know the order atm, but imo (I think) the top 5 (in my lifetime) are these two, the two in 85/86, and the WTC... need more time, but this Indian side is without question a great team, and we've destroyed them (no idea how)... winning series away, in places where the home team is nigh on unbeatable is amazing...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
England and India losing on the same day again. You just love to see it.

May be an image of text

Latest posts