What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: New Zealand v Australia @ Hagley Oval Christchurch Mar 8-12, 2024

JJ

Immortal
Well the quartet have never won a test series on the road when playing together. Quite incredible really

Pakistan in 2022 - Haze was dropped after the drawn 1st test and didnt play the rest of the series. Swepson came in for the final 2 games which we won.

We haven't won another series on the road since NZ - 2016 - Starc & Cummins weren't there.

Haze didnt even play in the WTC Final.
staggered by that - but that box will be ticked soon...

Aust hasn't been great away from home, so touring NZ occasionally is useful for that, I guess

JJ

Immortal
I am happy with Williamson burning reviews, but not this merkin

JJ

Immortal
I am happy with Williamson burning reviews, but not this merkin
guess it wasn't the worst, but wtf is that merkin in the team for - Go Australia, teach these f**ktard selectors and captain a lesson

King-Gutho94

Coach
Remind me why NZ think this halfwit should be playing Test Cricket ahead of a farewell series for a warrior in Neil Wagner.

JJ

Immortal
Remind me why NZ think this halfwit should be playing Test Cricket ahead of a farewell series for a warrior in Neil Wagner.
it's unbelievable

As is how much we're overawed when we play you... it's embarrassing tbh, you are a better team, but not this much

edabomb

First Grade
And to think they used batting as a point of difference for The Predator over Wagner.

LOL

Reactions: JJ

Meth

Staff member
Genius from NZ, who obviously just want to bowl on this day 1 pitch

Reactions: JJ

JJ

Immortal
f**k me, after the batting I though “this can’t get worse”, then Scottie Stevenson starts commenting, soon they’ll cross to Tito in the crowd…

edabomb

First Grade
f**k me, after the batting I though “this can’t get worse”, then Scottie Stevenson starts commenting, soon they’ll cross to Tito in the crowd…
The thing that makes Tito more awkward is how nobody on the comm team ever acknowledges his existence. So odd.

Latest posts