What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: New Zealand v Australia @ Hagley Oval Christchurch Mar 8-12, 2024

This Year?

Immortal
Stevenson looks like Marvin Gerard from the Blacklist.
images

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
the Yak would be a half decent bowler if he would pitch it up a bit more consistently, stills at 140+ Ks

Not to shabby for a bloke who just made 174 runs

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
f**k me, after the batting I though “this can’t get worse”, then Scottie Stevenson starts commenting, soon they’ll cross to Tito in the crowd…

he's not bad for a Cuzzy Bro, he's a Kiwi though and through

but that f**king hat

King-Gutho94

Coach
These continual tactics to the tail are braindead like seriously.

You have a team 8/100 and you start bowling short again to the tail.

yobbo84

Coach
These continual tactics to the tail are braindead like seriously.

You have a team 8/100 and you start bowling short again to the tail.
It's gotten to the point where if we were a lesser cricketing nation I would be wondering if there is any spot fixing involved

PJ

First Grade
It's gotten to the point where if we were a lesser cricketing nation I would be wondering if there is any spot fixing involved

I think our current team thinks they are better than they are and have a real holier than though aura.

Based on this I think they heard the criticism of this sh!t tactic, said we'll show them, and will keep it up until one day it works and they turn around and say told you so.

Latest posts