What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: South Africa v India @ Capetown Jan 3-7, 2024

TheParraboy

Staff member
Veron Philander doing pitch report, looks as fit as ever..

Ravi Shastri doing commentary over there, thank the lord

SA won the toss and will bat

South Africa: Elgar, Markram, de Zorzi, Stubbs, Bedingham, Verreynne, Jansen, Maharaj, Rabada, Burger. Ngidi

India: Rohit, Jaiswal, Gill, Kohli, Iyer, Rahul, Jadeja, Bumrah, Siraj, Prasidh, Mukesh

King-Gutho94

Coach
Karma for South Africa treating Test Cricket like piece if shit by getting walloped here.

Cape Town always seems to provide drama with the bat or ball. On top of sandpaper we also got rolled for 47 there about a dozen years ago.

yobbo84

First Grade
South Africa get bowled out for 55.

Then India lose 6 for none in 11 balls to go from 4/153 to 153 all out.

Madness!

Fangs

Coach
Had to watch it for myself to believe it.

Has anyone ever seen that before? 6 wickets for no runs...

mozza91

Coach
23 wickets on the first day? Surprised Philander didn’t come out of retirement to pad his stats some more.

Bazal

Post Whore
so much damage being done to test cricket right now

I mean I don't know that a green deck hooping the ball through a few blokes is damage. Personally I wanna see more of it...more green decks, some teams will fall in a heap but they'll f**ken learn

King-Gutho94

Coach
I actually don't mind tests where the bowlers are dominating.

Yeah it might be over in 2-3 days but it really is enthralling cricket and every run is worth 10 in normal test match.

I look back at the BGT trophy last year give me the 2nd & 3rd Test wickets instead of the disgrace that was the 4th test which was going to be draw from ball 1.

assuming today plays out like yesterday, what’s the lowest total a team has ever produced, yet still won a match by an inning?

JJ

Immortal
😂 at South Africa, stupid f**kers prepare a deck like this and get slaughtered, at least when Philander played they could make it count