What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

Tiger5150

Bench
Yesterday the news reader announced that a man had been bitten by a Wobbleygong. Sounded serious.

A few minutes later, Gav announced to Michael Maguire that when he looks at the Tigers backline, he thinks "speed". Seriously, has this "wests tigers tragic" watched a game? Last year would have to be the slowest Tigers team of all time.

Whilst on a rant, it continues to amaze me how like clockwork at pretty much every game commentators spout "we all know that the Tigers are known for that unpredictable razzle dazzle football". We havent been like that for 7 years.

Last edited:

YoHadrian

Juniors
It will be the best thing that’s ever happened to Kirrawee. Still people who who it will never effect either way need something to get fake outraged over.
The best thing that ever happened to Kirrawee. Are you a real estate spiv or something?

Iafeta

Referee
Yesterday the news reader announced that a man had been bitten by a Wobbleygong. Sounded serious.

A few minutes later, Gav announced to Michael Maguire that when he looks at the Tigers backline, he thinks "speed". Seriously, has this "wests tigers tragic" watched a game? Last year would have to be the slowest Tigers team of all time.

Whilst on a rant, it continues to amaze me how like clockwork at pretty much every game commentators spout "we all know that the Tigers are known for that unpredictable razzle dazzle football". We havent been like that for 7 years.

By that, he meant he is on speed.

no name

Coach
It was cringeworthy listening to Robbo um and ah his way through justifying the CAs decision to have no t20is or ODIs on FTA this arvo. Old mate called in to bring up some genuine concerns about how CA’s f**k up will cost the game now and in the future. Robbo just deflected with rubbish that didn’t even relate to the points being made.
Quite often we hear how outraged he is about stuff but he is nothing but a fence sitter trying to appease callers without ripping into organisations that have f**ked up.

It was cringeworthy listening to Robbo um and ah his way through justifying the CAs decision to have no t20is or ODIs on FTA this arvo. Old mate called in to bring up some genuine concerns about how CA’s f**k up will cost the game now and in the future. Robbo just deflected with rubbish that didn’t even relate to the points being made.
Quite often we hear how outraged he is about stuff but he is nothing but a fence sitter trying to appease callers without ripping into organisations that have f**ked up.

He works for Cricket NSW as well doesn't he? No way he'll slander the mothership. Even if he didn't work for them he still wouldn't because he is a f**king soft cock.

no name

Coach
Pappy’s voice today has to be a gee up. He sounds like he could die on air.
He must be hard up for a quid or the producers know that the show will be even more of a shit fight if it’s just Tunksy and he’s awful dad jokes.

Iafeta

Referee
God bless the m5 tunnel. Was driving home from work and old mate Fattits Tunks says two jokes in the space of ten seconds that was crickets chirping worthy. Great thing is when you drive into the anal cord of our nations roading system that 2sm loses reception to some opera review station. It’s beautiful. First time I’ve listened in forever in a fit of poor taste on my behalf and the lower intestines of roads saved me. Praise be.

Generalzod

Immortal
God bless the m5 tunnel. Was driving home from work and old mate Fattits Tunks says two jokes in the space of ten seconds that was crickets chirping worthy. Great thing is when you drive into the anal cord of our nations roading system that 2sm loses reception to some opera review station. It’s beautiful. First time I’ve listened in forever in a fit of poor taste on my behalf and the lower intestines of roads saved me. Praise be.
You have just entered the twilight zone lol

Latest posts