What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

Mr Saab

Referee
I listen for the first time this year at about 545pm. Who calls the show? Clem. Talks all about himself and how he has lost weight, his wife and kids are good etc. Hughes was riveted with the conversation.

The Marshall

Juniors
Good to see the boys keeping up to date over the weekend on yesterday's show!

The first caller asked Tunks about the trials form the weekend.........He hadn't seen them.

The second caller wanted to talk to Heaps about Liverpool v Man U......He hadn't seen it, not even highlights.

Then the third asks that space cadet Robbo about the cricket and of course he hadn't seen it either!

TonyT6

Bench
Good to see the boys keeping up to date over the weekend on yesterday's show!

The first caller asked Tunks about the trials form the weekend.........He hadn't seen them.

The second caller wanted to talk to Heaps about Liverpool v Man U......He hadn't seen it, not even highlights.

Then the third asks that space cadet Robbo about the cricket and of course he hadn't seen it either!
Sounds like a typical Monday from round 6 any year, “Graeme did you see the blockbuster Friday night”..”Nup I didn’t see it”.

no name

Coach
Any normal bloke with 5 minutes of access to Fox Sports daily are more up to date to the pelicans hosts.

Iafeta

Referee
Anyone listen between 1700 to 1730 Robo just burbed that was classy stuff lol

The first two words sum it up mate.

I genuinely find it easier to staple my nuts to a wall than listen to them anymore. It’s funny, sometimes I get the urge to tune it when I’m 2 minutes from hitting the m5 tunnel.... where 2sms frequency is overtaken by another station. And then I realise the error of my ways.

Life's Good

Coach
In fairness, I’m genuinely surprised a few of their callers haven’t had a chunder mid call. There are some chronic alcoholics on that station. Their livers must be trash lol
I picture some of their callers sitting alone on a bar stool, schooner in hand, shirt unevenly buttoned fumbling their Nokia 2310 as they live debate with Gavin the merits of a legal system that could allow the sacking of Ben Barba even though he wasn’t charged. Actually, that call took place a couple of weeks ago.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
anyone listen to Macquarie Sports station 2GB,That Mark Levy loves the sound of he's own voice, doesnt shut up..
He’s a fat turd who turns up the outrage in order to make himself sound like a diet Ray Hadley. I live in the same suburb as him and am dying to run into him so I can inform him what a fat piece of shit he is.

Big marks for calling every caller ‘champion’ and telling every player he interviews that he reffed them at kogarah oval in the 90s in the big Renown v Brighton seagulls u8s. Another f**king moron given oxygen by 2GB

Iafeta

Referee
Oh hoi gouiys was on. Said she thinks the Dragons would win tonight and then outlays all the reasons why the Dragoon’s won’t win. And because the lads don’t care what her opinion is it’s just the usual hmmmm yup hmmmmm sure hmmmmm ok Sue got to go.

Latest posts