What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

Brutus

Referee
Great ref he was

tony_m_current.jpg

King of refs

Mr Saab

Referee
So good to her Shane talking up the GWS on 2KY and 2SM today. "We will win a flag within 10 yrs"
I think Robbo had to take a break to get some tissues to clean up

W.Smith

Juniors
Shane is an easily led genius. He needs to cough up that phlegm before he speaks.

Damn i thought he was gonna drown in it yesty !!!

Good to hear old Wal "watchamicallit" - which he uses for players/teams/a pause in thought - yesty

Avenger

Immortal
What an awful show Talkin Sport has become. I never used to mind Hughes but now I can't cop him. The callers are usually uneducated bogans.

innsaneink

Referee
Toff & Graham were asked if theyd watched a particular game by a caller...last MNF iirc....((something about andy raymond reckoned that the ref told Braith they got a try call wrong))............anyway to the point, Toff had watched it....graham, "No...I didnt see it, I missed it"

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
Good morning Mr Laws I've been waiting for your show, life gets so boring without the radio. I've had no satisfaction up & down the dial, it's about flamming time Mr Laws.

W.Smith

Juniors
Goldie's quiz got a bit of Sandy Campbell action today..

Heh heh, heard it, the Michael Jackson of Rugby League :D

what about the fellah who got on with his solution to players signing mid season to go elsewhere ? - "let them do it, but if it gets out, fine them" :roll::lol: - thankfully/surprisingly the boys howled him down for such a suggestion

what worries me tho' is blokes have sat at home or work wasting what could have been potentially productive hours trying to come up with a solution to important things like players signing elsewhere and can actually arrive at something like this suggestion, THEN, actually ring up and sit on the line waiting to share it with the 49 listeners

what scares me more is that he is sharing our roads with my daughters:D

havent heard anyone calling for scrums to be made competitive or whigeing about Alfie "14th man" Langer this week..................

yet

Last edited:

Latest posts