What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

Just heard on the dead set legends that Graham Hughes has been operated on to remove a tumour from his brain the operation was a successful one, I hope all goes well Graham keep your chin up. I wonder why he hasn’t been doing his program lately

Jesus Robbo first and then Heaps.

Is the 2SM studio sitting on top of a Uranium deposit?

Parra

Referee
That is hilarious.

I first accidentally met Adrian in a club about 12 years ago. I then lived in a very small town on the very outskirts of Sydney (as far out as you can be and still be Sydney) and I was in a VERY small sports club having a beer and watching the footy. In this small town EVERYONE knows everyone and there was a stranger in the club, wearing desert boots with no socks and no one knew who the hell he was. Serious unhinged vibe.

Nek minnut, this guys starts yelling to everyone and no one at the same time "What about these bulldogs forwards!!!!???!!!"". I recognised that voice IMMEDIATELY.

He actually went on to work for a friend of mine....temporarily.

Pitt Town Sports Club?

TheRam

Coach
Spud and Blocker should have a cameo once a year and nothing else.

Their opinion and analysis on anything is either simple and regurgitated clichés and or totally stupid mind numbing rhetoric and wrong.

In very small doses they can be comical and a bit of nostalgia for the good old days. But to be seen and or heard every freakin day for opinion analysis and commentary during games is over the top ridiculous, annoying and has forced me to fast forward programs or even just switch off totally.

Fox has lost the plot in so many ways when it comes to their NRL coverage and this just highlights another one.

Coastbloke

Bench
I lived in South Maroota for almost 3 years not long ago. My partner had 26 acres there. Beautiful. I only went to Pitt Town Sports club once. It was a freaking hole. Dead as a door nail...We usually went to Wiseman's Ferry Inn..

Simple Simon

Juniors
I often try to listen to this show but by 3.45 I have usually either switched it off or change stations.
Gavin is excruciatingly painful
Tunks tries to be funny much too often
Also Pappy is an arrogant know-all with a touch of racism thrown in.
Like the other three Hughes really adds nothing to the show. He seems to be in a constant panic to end each call.
If ever a show needed s

Generalzod

Immortal
I often try to listen to this show but by 3.45 I have usually either switched it off or change stations.
Gavin is excruciatingly painful
Tunks tries to be funny much too often
Robo is the worst……
Also Pappy is an arrogant know-all with a touch of racism thrown in.
Like the other three Hughes really adds nothing to the show. He seems to be in a constant panic to end each call.
If ever a show needed s
I’m glad you noticed the touch of racism, What made you think he was a little racist?

Latest posts