What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 against warriors

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Stevo(awesome)
hilder(everywhere) (82%)
beattie (he just fuuggen hhhuurrts merkins)

Would like to have given 1 to Gallen or kent or sully but a few mistakes from each.

Simmo will never be a fullback. Not next year, not maybe, not ever. Start playing Merrit there now.

Every penalty was thoroughly deserved except for a few against the warriors. Good game ref.

Special K

Coach
3 - Beattie
2 - Hilder
1 - hmmm Stevo for his workrate and how much he hurts other teams/ Kent for giving his all/Sully for trying to work this/ Bailey for pissing the big nz forwards off and making them f**k up/Nutley for how great he is for our boys at lifting them, people don't wanna let nuts down

All in all I don't think we were good or that bad. We just lacked the class of a Kimmorley or Peachey.

We also missed Bird close to the line.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
It s called wasting time IMA. Im not contradicting myself.
i will pick simmo over Merrit 20 times on the wing.
But Simmo clearly will never be a fullback. & Merrit is the only other option.

3. Stevens (worked hard in defence, especially, which we needed);
2. Hilder (Solid goal kicking, solid defense); and;
1. Isemonger (His defense is impressing me week in week out, and he is still "thinking" creatively with the ball in his hands.)

Quacky

Juniors
3 - Sully
2 - Gallen
1 - Stevo

Not that Sully had a great impact, but he took control of the game, and set up the tries to Vagana and Merrit.

Beats was awesome, and Matty Hilder kept us in front with his goalkicking. Amazing that for once our goalkicking played a big part in our win.

imasharkie

Coach
Beats was awesome, and Matty Hilder kept us in front with his goalkicking. Amazing that for once our goalkicking played a big part in our win.

Hope Hilder keeps the kicking duties when Noddy comes back. It's nearly as good as having Matty in the old days to kick for us

wittyfan

Referee
Nutley - 3
Stevens - 2
Bickerstaff/Hilder - 1

Sully was solid, though some of those attempted grubbers were a bit ordinary given the situation of the game at those times. :?

Special K

Coach
Sully is our X-Factor. He can change a game.

How funny was it when he turned into a Human bowling ball after his miss tackle that lead to a try. He went flying :lol:

3. Stevo
2. Beatts
1. Nutts

Jason kent played even better than last week. I could warm to the bloke. But I want to see Noddy back.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
It was our best long kicking game all year.
precise & long. None dead.
got caught once by good pressure. He'll learn from that.
Another 4 weeks at half back will see more improvement.

givmeabeer

Juniors
1. Isemonger
2. Kent
3. Beats

All played awesome. Best game I've seen Chris play in a long while. I told him I was not going to the game cause I had the flu. He said for me to get back on the Rum and have a hot spa with two Russian Lesbbians.. Thanks Beats I enjoyed it , nice tninking brother. Well done boys!!!!

beekershark

Bench
simmons looks out and out like a potentially brilliant first grade fullback for many years to come.

Extremely tough conditions for any fullback tonight and he will learn from the experience.

Did his detractors MISS the try saving ( potentially match winning in the end) hit he made in the south east corner to save a try when the player was already over the try line ?

Genius Freak

Juniors
That tackle was brilliant. It's inspirational play like that that we've been missing for so long. Now onto the 3's the 2's and the 1's.

3 - Stevo
2 - Nutley
1 - Beattie

Great go forward boys. Seems Stuey is finally beating the Ando out of our forward pack.