What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 in 2019

Meth

Staff member
Hi all,

Another year of the Warriors, another year of 3-2-1

After each game, there will be a 3-2-1 thread (for example: 3-2-1 v Rabbitohs). Simply assign points to players (3 to the most valuable) and then points will be tallied at any point from 72 hours after the conclusion of the game. Points submitted after the tally will be invalid, as will points submitted by beefstew or Iron Lion.

We'll keep a running leaderboard and at the end of the year, the winner will be blissfully unaware of both our existence and that they won player of the year on our forum.

Anyone can start a 3-2-1 thread after the game; let's just make sure there's only one. I will come along at the end and tally the points.

Conversation within the thread is fine

Cheers

Meth

Staff member
Just a change to the above- the tally will be taken up midday Tuesday, regardless of when the game is played. This is based on feedback from last year.

The more people that participate, the better.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Just a change to the above- the tally will be taken up midday Tuesday, regardless of when the game is played. This is based on feedback from last year.

The more people that participate, the better.

Great stuff mate, I’m often working on game day and watch the game on replay, last year I missed a few votes as they were counted before I got the chance to watch.