What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Broncos

Meth

Staff member
3- AFB
2- CNK
1- DWZ

DM- Pompey, Ford, Ale…also, the Napier crowd

Last edited:

Meth

Staff member
Pompey and Ale had a bad, bad moment each.

Ford was shit over the whole game- woeful line defense, errors, penalties, ruck infringements- he has got it all

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3 - CNK
2 - AFB
1 - Berry

DMs Ford, Metcalf for being general spuds, Montoya, DWZ, Ale and Pompey for each making howlers that cost us the game. Pompey the most painful because he totally set up the previous try with a top shelf play

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Pompey and Ale had a bad, bad moment each.

Ford was shit over the whole game- woeful line defense, errors, penalties, ruck infringements- he has got it all
Ford and Metcalf I’d deadset drop over that game. The others not because they were single costly errors in otherwise good games.

GoSouths

Juniors
Ford and Metcalf I’d deadset drop over that game. The others not because they were single costly errors in otherwise good games.
Rubbish. Pompey did nothing for 78 mins. When are you going to recognise mediocrity in your centres. You are so used to Pompey stinking up your team, you have forgotten what good centre play is.

Who comes in for Ford?
He reminds me of a bigger Jazz.
Metcalfs first game, so while nothing special at all, he gets a pass for another week. He seems to be a halfback trying to play 6.

Grizzman

Juniors
3 - AFB. If only he had a decent propping partner. Thank God Barnett is close.
2- DWZ. Yep, a couple of mistakes but he really threw everything at it tonight and tried to lead by example,
1 - CNK. Ditto.

HM Lussick (did a great job till the injury), Sirro (slotted in really well), Rocco (handled his opposite), Harris (just cos every week)

DM Ale, Pompey, Bunty and whatever dickheads ran on the field. If you ever entertained the thought of another game in your home town , forget it. You made your town look like a pack of primitives.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Who comes in for Ford?
He reminds me of a bigger Jazz.
Metcalfs first game, so while nothing special at all, he gets a pass for another week. He seems to be a halfback trying to play 6.
Ford is a bigger 2022 Jazz. Needs to be dropped til he updates to 2023 Jazz. Barnett and Egan are back so we can easily drop him

Metcalf survives if Volkman isn’t good to play, otherwise Ronald comes back.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Rubbish. Pompey did nothing for 78 mins. When are you going to recognise mediocrity in your centres. You are so used to Pompey stinking up your team, you have forgotten what good centre play is.
Nah. He’s limited but he totally created the last try that was awarded. I’d ditch him if we had a genuine strike centre to replace him with but we don’t.

vvvrulz

Coach
3. AFB - Now one of the most crucial players in our team, was on fire yet again
2. DWZ - Was inspired in the second half and kept us in it
1. CNK - Safe as ever while putting in as usual a truckload of work

Now it's easy to get carried away with the DMs, but neither Pompey or Montoya did a whole lot wrong most of the night other than their respective cock ups. Ale's head shot along with the knock on makes me less forgiving.

Ford is overplaying his hand and was all over the shop.

Metcalf was strange, didn't want to bring SJ into the game and kept scooting off for darts himself.
Needs more game time, but Volkman, TMM and Walker all sit above.

GoSouths

Juniors
3. AFB - Now one of the most crucial players in our team, was on fire yet again
2. DWZ - Was inspired in the second half and kept us in it
1. CNK - Safe as ever while putting in as usual a truckload of work

Now it's easy to get carried away with the DMs, but neither Pompey or Montoya did a whole lot wrong most of the night other than their respective cock ups. Ale's head shot along with the knock on makes me less forgiving.

Ford is overplaying his hand and was all over the shop.

Metcalf was strange, didn't want to bring SJ into the game and kept scooting off for darts himself.
Needs more game time, but Volkman, TMM and Walker all sit above.
Wow. Montoya and Ale were skill issues. Pompey was a conscious decision. Big difference.

Latest posts