What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1. V Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThingFish

Juniors
Rabbit Toes has started 7 of the last 10 threads, all of which R20 has voted in.

It's already fair for everyone. Votes are tallied the next matchday so all late comers can enter their nominations and nobody has been excluded by Toes or myself. Anybody missing out is doing so as a result of their own choices.
Thanks for the update mate. So basically there’s no need for a second thread. I was actually thinking there was a lot of replying to “blocked” people going on:joy:

Thanks for all your hard work guys. I really hope you keep it going. I’m really keen to see who gets our player of the year. Have you guys come up with a name for the medal?

callmack1

Staff member
I have no involvement in making these threads mate.

I'm just saying, once again, that if people keep coddling Fletch and making exceptions for him, he won't change.

If you tell him to grow up or miss out, you'll be doing everyone (mostly him) a favour and helping to curb his behaviour.
Sorry, I meant to say Toes.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Seriously though why don't we just make one 3-2-1 thread for the whole year , instead of
One after every game.
Then it doesn't need to be initiated by somebody every week.
And when the time comes to tally , it's all on 1 thread instead of 25.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Look, to be fair, I like Thing Fish's suggestion. R20, just post it in the match day thread and Toad can continue to make them, that way everyone's happy.

Either way, it's really not a big deal and this is being blown way out of proportion by a few of you.
Well Travitoh pretty much said he can't be f**ked taking mine out of another thread so yeah I'll stand my ground.... I'm not gonna be bullied out of the site but guys with vendetta's..... no not everyone is happy incorrect..... Southy isn't happy either and is sick of the bullshit....... anyhow you continue whilst they keep having a go at me non stop........ I'll make my own 3-2-1 up!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Seriously though why don't we just make one 3-2-1 thread for the whole year , instead of
One after every game.
I'm not gonna be bullied off the site mate and neither is Southy!!! I've done the right thing by putting these few on my ignore list like DKOR instructed... you can't just say oh well I can't make up threads.... I can and if the few on my ignore like a few of us have can't see what is being made up which is the point of ignore I'll just make my own thread and us few won't even know if others have been done...

It's quite clear what is going on by the ringleaders and yet they continue.... even when they've been told top stop and use their ignore list they don't but constantly harass a couple of us on here!!! Is it fair that Handyman and Southy have to always miss out like me!!!!????

I even sent a PM and the guy couldn't talk but spilled it onto this forum which was very childish!

Rabbits20

Immortal
That's abusing the whole point of the ignore list Travitoh though so it looks like we are back to square one if that's how everyone wants it..... I won't keep sitting on the fence for months whilst being harassed everyday by other posters particularly Toad non stop.....

Rabbits20

Immortal
One after every game.
Great idea mate......

If others on my ignore list make up game day threads too how am I to know???.....

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Well Travitoh pretty much said he can't be f**ked taking mine out of another thread so yeah I'll stand my ground.... I'm not gonna be bullied out of the site but guys with vendetta's..... no not everyone is happy incorrect..... Southy isn't happy either and is sick of the bullshit....... anyhow you continue whilst they keep having a go at me non stop........ I'll make my own 3-2-1 up!!!
You're playing the victim because you've blocked people who disagree with you.

That you claim people disagreeing with you or pointing out your mistakes are "bullying" you is ridiculous and childish.

You're expecting people to coddle you when you cause the issues mate.

If you can't get along with people and choose to remove yourself from the conversation, you have no right to complain when you miss out.

Be an adult. Whether that means learning to get along with people who disagree with you or accepting that you might have to miss out if you can't.

Stop being so childish and you wouldn't have these issues with every second person on these forums.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Not disagree incorrect. It's healthy to disagree. There is a difference between disagreement and flat out mocking/harassing a certain poster each and every day along with puppets who like the cruel posts!

You have never made an effort or get along with me without being an ass which many can see and have on here!

I don't have an issue with every second person. It's about 4 out of 20 on our forum. That's about 20percent........ we got told by DKOR to figure it out which I tried sending PM's but there was no result but oh it's all my fault and you're innoncent....... so the only other option was ignore which is what we were told to do by DKOR... I've done that a few months earlier and for the past month again and yet you still don't let up every single day............ just harass me..... that's not being an adult ffs.......... not at all!!!

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Not disagree incorrect. It's healthy to disagree. There is a difference between disagreement and flat out mocking/harassing a certain poster each and every day along with puppets who like the cruel posts!

You have never made an effort or get along with me without being an ass which many can see and have on here!

I don't have an issue with every second person. It's about 4 out of 20 on our forum. That's about 20percent........ we got told by DKOR to figure it out which I tried sending PM's but there was no result but oh it's all my fault and you're innoncent....... so the only other option was ignore which is what we were told to do by DKOR... I've done that a few months earlier and for the past month again and yet you still don't let up every single day............ just harass me..... that's not being an adult ffs.......... not at all!!!
Horse shit dude.

You throw a tantrum any time someone doesn't take your word as gospel.

Your PM was nothing but you sulking about me not agreeing with you on everything.

Grow up and these problems disappear.

You clash with half the people here and you've driven away at least a dozen others.

Act like an adult and these things won't happen.

I gave you honest advice, man to man and you wouldn't cop it.

If you act like a spoiled child, you'll get treated like one.

That's life mate. Get used to it

Wow, I come on here to try and get a break from the real world and release a little bit of stress with my fellow bunny brethren and all I hear is non stop arguments. I for one am sick of it.

I am pretty good normally at being neutral in arguments and mediating to find a resolution, but this is a dog's breakfast and I'm wringing my hands trying to think of a solution.

So many feuds.

R20 vs Rabbitoad
R20 vs Pommy
R20 vs Travitoh
R20 vs Rabbit Toes

I love solving a problem, and often look for a common denominator or something to jump out at me, but on this one I am stuck.

Ideas anyone?

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Wow, I come on here to try and get a break from the real world and release a little bit of stress with my fellow bunny brethren and all I hear is non stop arguments. I for one am sick of it.

I am pretty good normally at being neutral in arguments and mediating to find a resolution, but this is a dog's breakfast and I'm wringing my hands trying to think of a solution.

So many feuds.

R20 vs Rabbitoad
R20 vs Pommy
R20 vs Travitoh

I love solving a problem, and often look for a common denominator or something to jump out at me, but on this one I am stuck.

Ideas anyone?
He just needs to learn that people disagreeing with him isn't a personal attack.

Other than that, I have no issue with him

Rabbits20

Immortal
You yourself Toad have driven guys away. Itsa threw something at you the other day for example and you couldn't handle it. You called him immature... no surprise you and your gang then hoed into Itsa and then started mocking his heart condition... I won't fence sit in regards to that! You've driven him away so congrats! You don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot Toad.

Rabbits20

Immortal

So many feuds.

R20 vs Rabbitoad
R20 vs Pommy
R20 vs Travitoh
R20 vs Rabbit Toes

Ideas anyone?
Well I'm not the only one with those guys on ignore so go and figure.... There are a number who have private messaged me about these guys....

It's quite clear these guys want me banned.... if that does happen they'll just move onto their next target....... already hoeing into itsamansgame the other day....... got very offensive with him so itsamansgame isn't really featuring on here anymore....neither is Southy. Oh yeah but it's all my fault I guess...... I'm the cause of it all and if I go it'll all continue onto someone else as I said......

Solution would be we all ignore one another..... plus sticky threads get made up for game day threads and 3-2-1's so us guys who have these guys on ignore don't start making other threads up.... why should guys like southsport and Handyman plus itsamansgame miss out for.?? Why should us 4 plus others miss out??

I'm not one to be in a small gang and consistently crucify and mock a certain poster. That's not how I was brought up...... there are values I hold dear and I won't be trodden on by peer pressure so to speak...

Rabbitoad

Juniors
You yourself Toad have driven guys away. Itsa threw something at you the other day for example and you couldn't handle it. You called him immature... no surprise you and your gang then hoed into Itsa and then started mocking his heart condition... I won't fence sit in regards to that! You've driven him away so congrats! You don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot Toad.
I didn't mock his heart condition. Please don't lie to try to make your point.

He acted childish, so people laughed at him for acting childish.

That's life mate.

Which leads me back to my initial point, if you can bring yourself to act like an adult, there wouldn't be so many people here who hate you.

Stop blaming everyone else and take responsibility for your actions.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Well I'm not the only one with those guys on ignore so go and figure.... There are a number who have private messaged me about these guys....

It's quite clear these guys want me banned.... if that does happen they'll just move onto their next target....... already hoeing into itsamansgame the other day....... got very offensive with him so itsamansgame isn't really featuring on here anymore....

Solution would be we all ignore one another..... plus sticky threads get made up for guys who these guys on ignore don't start making other threads up.... why should guys like southsport and Handyman plus itsamansgame miss out for....
I don't want you gone.

I want you to act like an adult so we can have actual conversations about football.

I've told you this 1000 times, but you can't accept it because that'd require you to be secure enough to admit when you've done something wrong.

Which you're struggling with, but is something you'll eventually have to learn how to do as an adult.

Rabbits20

Immortal
One after every game.
This. Thanks mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.