What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1. V Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travitoh

First Grade
Well it needs to be someone who'd several members don't have on ignore.

If not I'll just keep making ones up!

For 15 weeks the 3-2-1 has been going fine in it's current set up with Toes and i and you've been able to put your nominations forward without an issue just like anyone else in this sub-forum, despite both Toes and i allegedly being on the ignore list of multiple users. So why is it a problem now? If posters are missing out on content in this forum due to their use of the ignore list then that is their choice.

By all means feel free to take over, it doesn't bother me if I'm not doing it as the only reason i started tallying votes was because no one else had.
But first i ask you this - why should someone's nominations be voided simply because you've put them on your ignore list?
You're the one with the ignore list, not Toes and i.

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's mainly been you Travitoh who's been posting them until lately!

Posters are only missing out on content due to the lack of respect to be civil with all by a few in here. That isn't our fault at all! I'm just gonna keep making the 3-2-1's up for the 3 or 4 of us who have Toes on ignore for obvious reasons just like we got told to do by DKOR. We took his advice.... so we won't miss out! I shouldn't have to keep swapping to unignore to see if the 3-2-1 is made up or not!!!! That's breaking the whole point of this ignore list...

We won't be bullied out of giving our 3-2-1's..... there isn't a rule saying we can't!!

Well there may have to be two 3-2-1' threads seeing as it couldn't be sorted out like adults!!! Heck I even PM'd him and he spilled it out onto here which was very immature.... I was trying to fix this on here but unfortunately that wasn't reciprocated... I can only do what I can do at the end of the day and if I've done that then that's good enough for me!

We got told by DKOR very clearly to sort it out otherwise they'll be multiple bans for ones that can't sort it out or update their ignore list..

If you can't see southsport very clearly liked my post and yes he also has the ones on ignore I do as he's sick of what's been going on in here and the constant picking on certain posters also and he's not the only one..... why should southsport and I miss out plus others too??

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Actually got to watch this game and I have to say.

3. AR
2. Cook
1. Sam

That definitely wasn’t Cook’s best game but he still played well. Threw same shady passes but I think he was fatigued. Without AR on the field I don’t think we win that game. Sam did his job as always.
He made 35 tackles mate in the first half.... I thought he was still bloody brilliant!!

Sam was kamikaze imo. Stepped up along with AR!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
He made 35 tackles mate in the first half.... I thought he was still bloody brilliant!!

Sam was kamikaze imo. Stepped up along with AR!

Don’t get me wrong I thought he did some great stuff but I know he can do better than that. It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s just tired. Origin is a whole new level of workload.

AR outplayed Thurston imo. Which isn’t as much of a big deal as it used to be but he definitely controlled that game when he had the ball.

Rabbitoad

Juniors

People don't have to change things to suit you, you spoiled little brat.

If you're too thin skinned to handle people disagreeing with you, you miss out

ThingFish

Juniors

We’ll maybe those that have the offical 3,2,1 thread on ignore can post their 3,2,1s in the offical game day thread. I think creating a second 321 thread is confusing those members who don’t know anything about the day to day forum issues.

That way @Rabbit toes and @Travitoh can get a higher number of voters to make our offical forum player of the year statistically valid. These guys can gather your votes from the game day thread, if they choose. They can still see your posts.

Travitoh

First Grade
It's mainly been you Travitoh who's been posting them until lately!

Posters are only missing out on content due to the lack of respect to be civil with all by a few in here. That isn't our fault at all! I'm just gonna keep making the 3-2-1's up for the 3 or 4 of us who have Toes on ignore for obvious reasons just like we got told to do by DKOR. We took his advice.... so we won't miss out! I shouldn't have to keep swapping to unignore to see if the 3-2-1 is made up or not!!!! That's breaking the whole point of this ignore list...

We won't be bullied out of giving our 3-2-1's..... there isn't a rule saying we can't!!

Well there may have to be two 3-2-1' threads seeing as it couldn't be sorted out like adults!!! Heck I even PM'd him and he spilled it out onto here which was very immature.... I was trying to fix this on here but unfortunately that wasn't reciprocated... I can only do what I can do at the end of the day and if I've done that then that's good enough for me!

We got told by DKOR very clearly to sort it out otherwise they'll be multiple bans for ones that can't sort it out or update their ignore list..

If you can't see southsport very clearly liked my post and yes he also has the ones on ignore I do as he's sick of what's been going on in here and the constant picking on certain posters also and he's not the only one..... why should southsport and I miss out plus others too??

It's an amazing coincidence how when there is any drama in here, you seem to be in the thick of it.

It's all yours. I can't be arsed with having to scroll through multiple threads and sort the duplicate posts just because some are unable to co-exist with others. Run the 3-2-1 count, shower yourself in the attention that you so desperately crave by online strangers. All the best.

Last edited:

Rabbitoad

Juniors
We’ll maybe those that have the offical 3,2,1 thread on ignore can post their 3,2,1s in the offical game day thread. I think creating a second 321 thread is confusing those members who don’t know anything about the day to day forum issues.

That way @Rabbit toes and @Travitoh can get a higher number of voters to make our offical forum player of the year statistically valid. These guys can gather your votes from the game day thread, if they choose. They can still see your posts.
Maybe the spoiled brat should either learn how to interact with others or go without.

Like every other adult on the planet

Rabbitoad

Juniors
It's an amazing coincidence how when there is any drama in here, you seem to be in the thick of it.

It's all yours. I can't be arsed with having to scroll through multiple threads and sort the duplicate posts just because some are unable to co-exist with others. Run the 3-2-1 count, shower yourself in the attention that you so desperately crave by online strangers. All the best.
Just ignore his thread and make him grow up if he wants to participate.

He's never going to stop this childish crap if people keep letting him have his own way when he starts sulking

Rabbits20

Immortal

Well why don't you make it up?? Problem solved.... you don't have to say yours straight after the match but just start the thread....

I'm unable to see if Rabbit Toes is making them up as he's on my ignore list!!

It's not my problem as I tried fixing all this!!! He didn't do-operate so I won't miss out!

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Well why don't you make it up?? Problem solved.... you don't have to say yours straight after the match but just start the thread....

I'm unable to see if Rabbit Toes is making them up as he's on my ignore list!!

It's not my problem as I tried fixing all this!!! He didn't do-operate so I won't miss out!
@callmack1 bro before games I know you come on. Can you please make up the 3-2-1's so it's fair for all us guys!
People won't let you get your own way on everything, so you sulk and block them. That's not "unfair", that's your own fault.

People don't need to accommodate your tantrum and Callmack isn't going to cave to your sulking just because you shamelessly suck up to him at every opportunity.

If you want to be involved, grow up and learn how to interact with people without throwing a temper tantrum whenever you don't get your own way

callmack1

Staff member
Look, to be fair, I like Thing Fish's suggestion. R20, just post it in the match day thread and Toad can continue to make them, that way everyone's happy.

Either way, it's really not a big deal and this is being blown way out of proportion by a few of you.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Look, to be fair, I like Thing Fish's suggestion. R20, just post it in the match day thread and Toad can continue to make them, that way everyone's happy.

Either way, it's really not a big deal and this is being blown way out of proportion by a few of you.
I have no involvement in making these threads mate.

I'm just saying, once again, that if people keep coddling Fletch and making exceptions for him, he won't change.

If you tell him to grow up or miss out, you'll be doing everyone (mostly him) a favour and helping to curb his behaviour.

Travitoh

First Grade
Rabbit Toes has started 7 of the last 10 threads, all of which R20 has voted in.

It's already fair for everyone. Votes are tallied the next matchday so all late comers can enter their nominations and nobody has been excluded by Toes or myself. Anybody missing out is doing so as a result of their own choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.