What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Dolphins

03 - Bunty. (His best game in Wahs colours, outstanding go forward and intent)
02 - Niukore. (Good to see the big man back. Another go forward performance from the beast)
01 - TMM. (Loving his variation in attack and vision as a half, SJ can rest longer with TMM and CHT)

HM: Webster for going up to Kosi in changing room and making him smile.
HM: MGT - Great debut for the lad. I loved his involvement (Keeping tabs on this bloke.)

Our forwards stepped up and set the platform for our great fight in this match.
Proud of all the team to get one over a Top 4 Team with 11 people out.

Big Marn

Bench
interesting to see the varied viewpoints on Lussick.
He was the one that hopelessly missed Funnelweb Farnsworth that led to the Hammer try. (wasnt the only one to miss a tackle on Farnsworth tho)
Apart from that his tackling was solid. The main gripe i have is his delivery of the ball from dummy half is so pedestrian. At one stage i was screaming at him to get rid of the ball as he was about to be tackled at dummyhalf - which shouldnt happen. So yeah. agree to disagree on the Lussick raps.

Meth

Staff member
The main gripe i have is his delivery of the ball from dummy half is so pedestrian. At one stage i was screaming at him to get rid of the ball as he was about to be tackled at dummyhalf - which shouldnt happen.

No, this is a fair criticism and probably the main limitation to his game that I was alluding to. And it’s not minor

Meth

Staff member
Warrior of the week is Mitchell Barnett

Barnett 43
Martin 24
Montoya 11

Afoa 5
Niukore 4
Walker 4
Watene-Zelezniak 4
Ford 4
Ale 2