What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Dragons

Rich102

Staff member
3. Johnson - I don't think I've felt this sorry for him, looked visibly shaken when he busted the line numerous times and everybody around him just let him down.
2. Gavet - Been a staunch defender for a while and glad it didn't backfire.
1. Lillyman - Solid all season so far

Hon mention to Maumalo, he shouldn't get any mentions or points in reality and that speaks of the blokes around him. Mannering gets a pass mark as always.

RTS was horrible, mistakes I can forgive but he was a princess tonight.
Fus looks like he's tired of being jerked around.

Kata, Lisone & Bodene continue to be blunt instruments, Gubb the king of plod, Luke fat and slow, another shitastic performance from Tui

Yeah not good.

x2.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
You cannot give any points to a forward pack that was completely outplayed. The lazy forwards in the middle are what is losing the Warriors games. Failing to get into the line on broken play and then missing tackles. Failure to get the shoulder into the tackle and win the PTB. I counted about 2 tackles all game where the warriors can claim to have won the tackle.

Last few weeks Bunty and Lisone (and previously Vete) were the most guilty of just going to sleep in the middle and letting players just waltz through.

The complete lack of desperation, except for 2-3 players, is appalling.

Add that to an absolutely rubbish performance by the centres. And to the poster who gave Lolohea points LOL.
Whats your 321 oze?

Meth

Staff member
It was hard to find a 1 pointer in that display, so I picked the younger guy who took some chances long after the game was over rather than SJ.

I could think of 14 guys that are more deserving of that point.

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations James Gavet

Gavet 47
Johnson 39
Lillyman 14

Maumalo 4
Lolohea 1
Lisone 1

18 voted

Last edited:

Latest posts