What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Dragons

Meth

Staff member
3- Fonua Blake
2- Harris
1- Tevaga

HM- DWZ, Asi

Dishonourable Mentions- Pompey.

Another mixed bag from Johnson. Overall, more rocks than diamonds.

Last edited:

jaseg

Juniors
3 AFB - got through a lot of quality work
2 Jazz - better at lock than hooker, because he's not a hooker
1 Asi - just need more of him and less of SJ

Tohu went alright, Bunty & Pene went at it hard too

Vailea's defense stopped him from being in consideration for me

DMs
SJ & Pompey, probably Aitken too - don't think these ones need any explanation

Blair

Coach
I was giving Lodge three points for making the smart move out of the club but Meth won't want to bother with all that malarkey.

3. Dallin - went ballistic, in a good way.
2. Blake - stepped up after being second-fiddle to Lodge for most of the year.
1. Jazz - went hard, went pretty smart, went good.

Reactions: JJ

Benek

Juniors
3. AFB
2. DWZ
3. Jazz’s first half

Harris good but still gaining fitness.

Vailea got killed on defence but had some nice runs and nice touches on the other end.

Pompey crapped himself at the end.

Wheres the leadership?

Grizzman

Juniors
I was all set to give Pompey points for the first time ever in the first half but that second half was appalling.

So ...

3 DWZ A much better game than last week. Looked like an NRL winger.
2 Harris. He will get better on offense but his defense was enormous and the players outside him look better as a result.
1 Asi.

HM Bunty, Jazz, Murchie, Lussick and Vailea. Vailea had a tough night on D but he never stopped going at it. Showed promise of attack too

DHM Pompey, SJ

hitro

Juniors
3 Harris, a competent adult who understands the game
2 Zelezniak, ditto
1 Asi

Hope AFB is ok, Vailea showed some promise
Mayne SJ needs to be in reserves and only come on for a field goal situation

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Glad everyone now realises Pompey is just not up to it. He shouldn't be anywhere near a competent NRL side (and yes, I realise that means he still qualifies to be in our team)

Meth

Staff member
Glad everyone now realises Pompey is just not up to it. He shouldn't be anywhere near a competent NRL side (and yes, I realise that means he still qualifies to be in our team)

yeah I think we all knew but we just don’t have options. Well, apart from the one that we are determined to play where we have depth

jaseg

Juniors
Hopefully arthars in for Pompey.

I'd like to see Volkman get a run somehow.

Would've been handy if they let him play this week for the Dolphins...

I guess maybe when Egan is back (and we don't have to carry a hooker on the bench) we might try to give him a bench debut? No idea when that is, though..

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3 - DWZ
2 - Harris
1 - Jazz

HMs AFB, Asi

SJ mixed bag. Had a dig but made too many errors. Hard to argue with 2 assists and a try though

DM Plodpey, he was mud, and Lodge for pissing off when we needed him. Thought BMM went missing most of the game too

anyone else thin Lussick is ineffective?

Last edited:

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
yeah I think we all knew but we just don’t have options. Well, apart from the one that we are determined to play where we have depth
I dunno if he's injured, but Arthurs has a bit of upside even if he's very raw. Pompey is as good as he's ever going to be, which is so bog average.

Grizzman

Juniors
Pita Hiku is playing for a top 3 side and we re-signed Pompey. There are so many things in life that confound me but this one sits right up there. I look around the NRL and there are young talented gun wingers and centres in so many teams and yet we resigned Pompey ... and more than that we play him every week. Its mind boggling.

Latest posts