What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Eels

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
yeah next year is a bit of a conundrum at this point.
RTS - elite player but out of the game for a few years and not previously an NRL centre
Pompey - a relatively safe option but limited, and off contract
Berry - still pretty much unproven, and not exceptionally naturally gifted
Leiataua - great potential but has played one game of FG
Vailea - seems to have the natural ability but not the attitude
Viliame - journeyman

sup42

Juniors
Gee too many to choose from umm

Metcalf three points.

Barney Rubble Mitch from across the ditch Barnett two points.

Tohu one point for playing on one leg.

3. Barnett
2. Metcalf
1. Afoa

Went to the game
Unreal buzz. Kiwis everywhere and i Mean everywhere. At the Mall, going past on the bus, at the train station and walking to the Stadium. Everywhere you walked was a Up the Wahs comment.

I gave Afoa 1 point cos watching him live you can see how big his motor was.

vvvrulz

Coach
3. Ford - He's incredible when he's not making silly mistakes, long may it continue
2. Barnett - Found his stride in a big way, with Niukore to come back we have a really complete pack
1. Walker - Gets my point, don't underestimate the amount of damage he does off the bench

Metcalf excellent, Harris with loads of ticker, SJ solid and let the game flow, can't fault anyone really.
Pompey does plenty on defence, it's a shame he's mostly a spud otherwise.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Went to the game. Was really noticeable that as soon as Walker came on the speed of the game and our play increased dramatically. Most looked good, Tohu had his hands in everything in the first half too.

3. Tohu
2. Walker
1. Egan

First time out to Commbank and the facilities were great. Playground out the front was great thinking, my young bloke loved it before the game.

Deadset reckon we outnumbered the parra fans, if not in numbers then DEFINITELY in volume.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Went to the game. Was really noticeable that as soon as Walker came on the speed of the game and our play increased dramatically. Most looked good, Tohu had his hands in everything in the first half too.

3. Tohu
2. Walker
1. Egan

First time out to Commbank and the facilities were great. Playground out the front was great thinking, my young bloke loved it before the game.

Deadset reckon we outnumbered the parra fans, if not in numbers then DEFINITELY in volume.
Could clearly hear the Warriors chants coming through on the TV feed. Would’ve loved to have gone but I was at work, thankfully I had very little to do and got the watch the whole game on Kayo

Campion

Juniors
Could clearly hear the Warriors chants coming through on the TV feed. Would’ve loved to have gone but I was at work, thankfully I had very little to do and got the watch the whole game on Kayo
I heard the chants. One of the commentators mentioned it; then Blocker knobend Roache said 'the 600 or so Warriors fans are making a lot of noise'. I felt surely there were more Warriors fans.

Meth

Staff member
I heard the chants. One of the commentators mentioned it; then Blocker knobend Roache said 'the 600 or so Warriors fans are making a lot of noise'. I felt surely there were more Warriors fans.

Roach just said that because it was the biggest number that he knows.

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Mitch Barnett

Barnett 40
Melcalf 27
Egan 16
Ford 16

Harris 9
Walker 4
Afoa 2

19 voted

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Blocker doesn’t know his arse from his elbow. Parra player knocks down a Warriors pass, giving us six again: “another Warriors mistake!” I had to watch the bunnies game afterward to get a Vossy palate cleanser after Roach’s dribble.

Campion

Juniors
Roach is the worst because he is clueless yet is sitting in the 'expert commentator' role. It would be better to have a Mick Ennis, Cooper Cronk, (etc.) instead. Voss is probably the best main commentator but sometimes he irks me for getting too excitable over things like falcons or pants falling down. Bring back Graham Hughes.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Roach is the worst because he is clueless yet is sitting in the 'expert commentator' role. It would be better to have a Mick Ennis, Cooper Cronk, (etc.) instead. Voss is probably the best main commentator but sometimes he irks me for getting too excitable over things like falcons or pants falling down. Bring back Graham Hughes.
Hughes just has that professional voice. Vossy sounds like a grown up geek with his carrying on over nothing like falcons etc.. Voss makes me cringe.

Blocker must've been told to take it easy on the Warriors. He's not so bad now.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Belcher was the worst, from memory. Him and Alexander. Roach is just an idiot
I'm sure Brandys blind. He needs the replay for things that are clear as day. You should be able to SEE the game to be a commentator.

At least he's kind to us.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
But everyone's known that since the 1980s... guess he caters to a market, which is fine
In the 80s he was a bloody good player. Total grub, but a legit elite prop.
in Bill Harrigan’s autobiography he’s the only player who makes his top ten players AND his ten most difficult players to referee.