What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Storm

I hope SJ isn't being rushed back, his achilles was what was holding him back, not the pectoral.
I also hope he is back training 100% otherwise Webster hasn't learnt anything.

nswarrior

Juniors
I hope SJ isn't being rushed back, his achilles was what was holding him back, not the pectoral.
I also hope he doesn’t drop anyone for RTS. The backs have been faultless and RTS was a bit clunky when he was in the team.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
The pec may have been a blessing in disguise giving the Achilles an enforced rest.

ozenzud

Juniors
Bad news

we are now equal favourites with the Storm at the tab in Oz. We have lost most games this season where we have been favourites and won most games where we have been the underdogs including the last 3.
I agree. That is bad news. Annnnnnnd added to that, I was starting to feel confident. Which means I am going to be bitterly disappointed.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
If theres ever a game to win, please let it be this one.
Watching it with me lady's brother and he's a mad Storm fan. If we lose, he's gonna tear me a new one.

• Haha
Reactions: Izz

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Achilles take a little bit longer than 4 weeks normally, but they have all the best medical people looking after them. Then there is also match fitness.
Yeah they’re buggers of things. I mangled one of mine a bit late last year when I dropped a farm bike on it. Still gives me a bit of grief.

Meth

Staff member
I also hope he doesn’t drop anyone for RTS. The backs have been faultless and RTS was a bit clunky when he was in the team.

Same could equally be said for Johnson, but we bring him back in because, well, he's Johnson.

I don't disagree with doing that and I also don't disagree with your post. But it is RTS.

Latest posts