What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Knights

Meth

Staff member
3- Harris
2- Montoya
1- Aitken

HM- Nikorima, Fonua Blake, Evans for their second half stints. Katoa did some good things. Good debut from young Otukolo.

Restarts killed us, along with missed tackles and errors. Plus not having an organisational half. As tends to be the case when we play the Knights, Pearce was the difference.

Last edited:

Grizzman

Juniors
3. Harris. As so often happens, when we lose ... Harris is our best player and with 55 tackles, he deserves the three points.
2. Aitken. For being defensively strong, for showing more speed than I thought he possessed and for scoring 66.666% of our points.
1. Evans. Carried the ball strongly and made good post contact metres.

HM Walsh, Otokulo, Katoa.

New category: The Invisible Man Award. The inaugural joint winners of this award go to our halves. Pearce showed them how to play those conditions but they were inept and inconspicuous.

jaseg

Juniors
3 Tohu - clearly our best, and the obvious next captain of the team
2 Aitken - solid when many weren't.. though that bombed early try ended up costing us dear
1 Otukolo - welcome to first grade, didn't make any big f**kups and gave superior service when out there (not a high standard tbf)... played more minutes than I would have expected, probably thanks to that HIA

3 Tohu - clearly our best, and the obvious next captain of the team
2 Aitken - solid when many weren't.. though that bombed early try ended up costing us dear
1 Otukolo - welcome to first grade, didn't make any big f**kups and gave superior service when out there (not a high standard tbf)... played more minutes than I would have expected, probably thanks to that HIA
X2

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Wasn’t gonna rate a Tohu so high but 55 tackles, yeah he gets the three, no wonder his hitups didn’t really go anywhere much.

2 Aitkin (quicker than I expected and generally solid and physical)

1 Walsh (still raw but more X factor than the rest of the team combined bar RTS)

HMs Otukolo, Montoya and Jazz who I though had a real good go and didn’t do any dumb shit, despite the head knock.

halves were invisible apart from a few half decent Nikorima darts. Osullivan is pure plod, I miss CHT already. damn footy is a cruel game, imagine if Turner hadn’t got injured, he’d probably be locked into a start and re-signed by now.

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Tohu Harris

Harris 27
Aitken 16
Montoya 5

Otukolo 3
Evans 1
Walsh 1
Katoa 1

9 voted

Latest posts