What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Knights

Benek

Juniors
3 CNK
2 Harris
1 Egan

Ford looked good but has a few too many errors in him to get points from me.

Barnett really solid. I love what he adds.

Kosi great hands all night. And defense. Way to step up.

Loved the way our attack looked when Walker was in. But when Walker went to hooker there was a noticeable drop.

AFB was massive but he needs more minutes.

SJ went alright. Kicking was poor but I liked that he was looking to run and he made quite a few tackles (apart from Knights first try)

Egan is an absolute master at taking advantage of offside markers. He was excellent all night.

Harris had insane stats as usual.

CNK will never be a superstar. But that try saving tackle said a lot. So nice to have a defensive fullback again. Don’t miss Walsh one bit.

Blair

Coach
3. Charnze - I remember him in NSW Cup games, in front of 37 fans and a few dogs, he was right into it, and that's after being dropped by Kearney with no way back. He went on to star at Canberra and I'm not surprised.

2. Harris. Welcome back. I hated his injury in 21/22.

1. Egan - ex-Panthers and wants to play, for us! Give him a medal.

Last night, in hindsight, I wish we'd won without Ponga going off (no pun intended). I'd just feel so much better having beaten them in those last 15 minutes with a threatening Ponga there.

Last edited:
Totally and that's very promising. To be honest, being a Warriors fan for some time now, I thought they would all crumble at that point. I think Webster looks to have instilled something different into them.
Let's see how Anzac day goes this year! 😀

Also, you gave 2 points to Walker who played less minutes than Egan? No qualms at all with Walker getting points and for precisely the reason that you gave. But I don't get the Egan jibe
Yeah i watched the replay this morning and watching live it seemed Egan was gone for most of the match. Just didnt register that he was making crucial tackles that i caught on the replay but missed live

hitro

Juniors
3 Egan
2 Tohu
1 Charnze
Close - Kosi,Dylan,Barnet, Marata
everyone was good, esp the new guys, good recruiting
next week going to to be way tougher against Roosters and their 10 M salary cap

Scott

Bench
3. Harris. Beast. Leader.
2. CNK
1. Walker. Energy & speed off the bench. Love it.

vvvrulz

Coach
3. Harris - Led from the front as usual but today it felt like he dragged the rest with him.
2. CNK - Great comeback after that first drop, shades of Roger in defence which is a huge upgrade from Walsh.
1. Egan - Usually is solid and was a point of difference today.

Our recruits were all very impressive, which is a fantastic sign.

Meth

Staff member
Great start to the year. Congratulations Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad

Nicoll-Klokstad 37
Harris 30
Egan 25

Ford 5.5
Barnett 5.5
Walker 3
Kosi 2

18 voted

Latest posts