What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1 v sharks

Rich102

Staff member
Hey guys. Let's keep the 3-2-1 thread for it's intended purpose of awarding points.

Any other discussions on other threads.

Meth has to wade through this thread to tally the scores.

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Simon Mannering

Mannering 60
Fusitua 22
Matulino 21

Thompson 11
Vete 7
Ayshford 4
Johnson 4
Maumalo 2
Kata 1

22 voted

Meth

Staff member
Hey guys. Let's keep the 3-2-1 thread for it's intended purpose of awarding points.

Any other discussions on other threads.

Meth has to wade through this thread to tally the scores.

Thanks for your concern for my wading Rich, but honestly its ok...discussion is good for a forum and I don't think it needs to be moderated that much.

Meth

Staff member
Why is our usually chill forum turning into agro tit for tat arguments in recent months.

Get a room funboys!

Personally, I could think of worse tit for tat arguments than the merits of Lolohea at fullback or at half

JJ

Immortal
Drop him.

We need a 'dynamic' and 'modern day' back rower.

I'm, sure Iron Lion will have a chat...

No doubt McFadden will consider a move to the bench so Mannering can work on a few things the master coach has identified

Blair

Coach
I'm, sure Iron Lion will have a chat...

No doubt McFadden will consider a move to the bench so Mannering can work on a few things the master coach has identified

We need a much better defender in the middle of the park, teams are getting way too many metres and momentum with Mannering there.

Juju

Juniors
We need a much better defender in the middle of the park, teams are getting way too many metres and momentum with Mannering there.
Don't worry Watmough, 2 x Super League players on the way with the Iron Lying hot sauce.

Latest posts