What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Titans

Meth

Staff member
Great to get a win.

3- Vatuvei
2- Mateo
1- Mannering

Honorable mention to Henry

Last edited:

ozbash

Referee
havnt seen the tv version, but

3- Benry
2- Johnson
1- Friend

Ryan James needs to be put in a full body cast, just a prick.
Bird and Dave Tayler are just hard bastards

Locke - prolapsed disc in his back... unofficial

Last edited:

Benek

Juniors
3. Mannering (his best of the season)
2. Johnson
1. Mateo (his best of the season)

Hon: TL (his best of the season), Benry, Packer (his best of the season), Manu

-10. JRo. Almost all their tries went straight through Jerome. If he's not Vulcanized next week I will shit myself. Shocking defense. He makes Hurrell look like a good defender, and offers nothing on attack.

Hurrell and Laumape back next week. Either Godinet or Tuma at #1. In fact I don't really care what the lineup is as long as Ropati is not in it!

I hope Locke is not gone for the season. Looked bad.

Abdullah

Juniors
3. Johnson
2. Packer
1. Mateo

-3. Jro....time to retire bro
-2. Lowrie....fail to fire...again...worse than Taylor

Iafeta

Referee
3 Mannering
2 Mateo
1 Henry

Leuluai played well as well.

J'Ro is a deadest disgraceful player, a horror show defender. Elliott has to make a call on him. Maybe give him the tap on the shoulder with an offer of an off field role at the end of the year. Lowrie is seriously ordinary. Bad hands, shocking inability not to give up key penalties.

Blair

Coach
3. Mannering - step right up, sir.
2. Johnson - without him, where would we be?
1. Mateo - first try of season, some trademark flair, and calling for the ball (although shouldn't get a point just because of this!)

For those at the game, was the wind as much of a factor as the commentators kept saying? If so, we did real good to win after leading only by ten at H/T.

At 24-6, and with the run of play, I was thinking we should pop a FG, only half jokingly! The commentator said "I feel this will be a 24-24 game shortly", but I felt it would be GC 25 War 24 game at the end, afterall, the GC would have had the ball in the last couple of minutes!

Micistm

Bench
That second half was frustratingly hair tearing, and finding ways to lose was becoming an art form. Hope Locke is okay.

Mannering-Johnson-Mateo

Thought Henry went well, and Manu had a pretty good game back. Something still doesn't seem right within the team, dunno what it is. Maybe it is just a sheer lack of confidence. A win- a decent one where they aren't fighting to save it in the last ten- might make the world of difference.

Iafeta

Referee
Good to see Mannering get some recognition. Not only was he offloading like a mad man which is unusual for him, but I thought he really helped out the back three on a couple of plays getting back covering short-ish kicks.

Rich102

Staff member
3. Mannering
2. Henry
1. Mateo at last

At half time the TAB was offering $7 on the Tits. I put some money on them. The Warriors can thank me for the win.

tangalife

Juniors
I thought everyone played well. Afterthought, did Johnson land the Tupou try conversion? Just thinking that if he did, would have been lucky that Tupou ran in closer...

3. Mannering, for those offloads.
2. Johnson
1. Manu

Hon mention: Henry, Leuluai, Mateo, Friend. Basically the whole team.