What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Dogs

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Lol at the people who actually think Ropati will be dropped. He'll probably be made captain again. And for what its worth Matulino, Mateo and Mannering carved up.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
To be fair, i didn't have a whole lot of Bluey love to begin with. I certainly don't think he's the second coming.

This. And I made it known during pre season, I was doubtful and in this first three games he has made me hate him.

Shock_Kay

Juniors
3.Mateo
2.matulino
1.lousi

As soon as these three came on it changed the game.. Dot see what all the fuss about mannering is he dodnt really stand out in my eyes had a few penalties.. Bluey was shown a real asskicking in terms of coaching at the nrl level plenty of question marks for me in terms of team selection. Should have been lousi and matulino starting.. Lol dont want ta'ai or j.ro anywhere near the first grade squad anymore!! Lol

Fast Eddie

First Grade
And also think about this, who would you rather lose to another club: Tupou or the Fish? No brainer. So The Fish has to start playing wing so he can play in FG. Another no brainer.

Shock_Kay

Juniors
Lolz locke will make the switch to standoff next season to accomodate fish at the back and no room for pooleuai lmao!!

Meth

Staff member
And also think about this, who would you rather lose to another club: Tupou or the Fish? No brainer. So The Fish has to start playing wing so he can play in FG. Another no brainer.

I am totally opposed to just chucking the Fish into first grade on the wing. But if it comes down to it, he must start playing on the wing ASAP in the NSW cup.

TheDMC

Bench
3-Maloney
2-Mateo
1-Mannering

Concern at million dollar attitude at start of the game - about three ridiculous attempts (or half attempts) at offloads, indicative of the wrong approach starting a game, need to get into a grind early, focus on solid d and completing sets...entertaining game tho.

hitman82

Bench
3-Maloney
2-Mateo
1-Mannering

Concern at million dollar attitude at start of the game - about three ridiculous attempts (or half attempts) at offloads, indicative of the wrong approach starting a game, need to get into a grind early, focus on solid d and completing sets...entertaining game tho.

Yeah, we have a bit of an "old school" Warriors look about us at the moment, and not in a good way. The homegrown commentator styles add to this grassroots feeling haha.

One of these days, we will not recover from the slow start and we will get absolutely SMASHED.

Feddie you don't f around do ya?

Okay to answer your question I love both players but the Fish is ours to keep and Tupou can goto a club that will help him develop (anyone but parra please)

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I'm a truth teller, the antithesis to your NZ Warriors and ozbashs.

Theres no way the Fish is here next season if he isn't playing FG. And for his sake I would hope he isn't, the guy could be carving up FG right now if he was at some rubbish club like Parra. So it's simple, the Fish starts playing on the wing for the Vulcans, gets 3-4 games under his belt at least and then comes into the FG side. Tupou can then start playing centre for the Vulcans, but career wise I'm sure he would make the smart decision and leave the club at the end of the season. Unless they finally let Inu go and don't resign Ropati then he could become a starting centre for us.

ozbash

Referee
I'm a truth teller, the antithesis to your NZ Warriors and ozbashs.

Theres no way the Fish is here next season if he isn't playing FG. And for his sake I would hope he isn't, the guy could be carving up FG right now if he was at some rubbish club like Parra. So it's simple, the Fish starts playing on the wing for the Vulcans, gets 3-4 games under his belt at least and then comes into the FG side. Tupou can then start playing centre for the Vulcans, but career wise I'm sure he would make the smart decision and leave the club at the end of the season. Unless they finally let Inu go and don't resign Ropati then he could become a starting centre for us.

truth teller ?

You wouldnt know the truth if it came up and licked your lollipop !

NZWarrior never lies, ever.

MKEB...

Staff member
food for thought; if Maloney is ruled out this week with his ankle injury...will you see Locke or Tuimavave in stand-off or would you see Mateo there?

_addict

Juniors
I've criticised Fish's poor hands, but if Maloney went down, Locke at 5/8, Fish at FB might be worth it.